C1550 Manual Free Full Djvu

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:C1550 Manual Free Full Djvu.pdf Size: 4962 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 7 May 2019, 17:14 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 658 votes.

Last checked: 17 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download C1550 Manual Free Full Djvu ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

To stop recording, press and release the Shutter button again. Release the lever, then turn it again.Use when the subject is in shadow or is “backlit” (when the light is behind the subject).Panorama L-R, R-L “Stitching” 2 or 3 pictures into 1 panoramic scene. (See Blur Reduction Reducing blur caused by camera shake or subject motion.In Review mode, access People Tags and Keyword Tags. (You’ll see different functions in different modes.) 3 Press to choose a setting.A picture is taken after a 10-second delay. The first picture is taken after a 10-second delay.Take 2 or 3 pictures. Get 1 panoramic picture.IMPORTANT: To use the sharing and social networking features, you must install the KODAK Share Button App. 1 Press the Share button, then If it’s your first time, a Help screen appears. Manage email addresses and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames You can add, edit, or delete email addresses and KODAK PULSE Digital Frames on your camera. 1 Press the Share button. Press Manage Frames), then press OK. You (see page 17), then press OK. (see 11). to select a face, to choose Yes, then press OK.Press 2 Press to choose Email, then press OK. To return to picture-taking mode, press the Shutter button halfway down.Using KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology helps ensure better, brighter pictures. 1 Press the Review 2 Press the Menu button, then TOUCH Tech, then press OK. Choose Trim, then press OK. Full Color—For rich, balanced color. Basic Color—For accurate color.Ideal for general picture taking. Daylight—For pictures in natural lighting. More information New Keyword Delete Keyword See Specifications, starting on More information Continuous AF—Camera is always focusing during liveview.Shutter only All off—All alert sounds are off. NTSC—Used in North America and Japan; most common format. KODAK Camera Software View URL on camera to download KODAK Software. Removing a card during formatting may damage the card.

http://www.analyticgroup.ru/userfiles/crosman-m1-carbine-manual.xml

Tags:
  • nordictrack c1550 manual, tdt c1550 manual, kodak c1550 manual, easyshare c1550 manual, gpx c1550 manual, kodak easyshare c1550 manual, c1550 manual.

Connecting the camera to a KODAK All-in-One Printer 1 Turn off the camera and printer. 2 Connect the appropriate USB cable from the camera to the printer. It describes every setting for every menu choice. If you learn nothing else about your camera, learn how to use on-camera Help. Turning on camera Help Press the Menu then make a menu choice.Battery life per CIPA testing method. (Approx. number of pictures in Smart Capture mode, using an SD Card.) Actual life may vary based on usage. Operation is subject to the following. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Kodak EASYSHARE C1550. To start viewing the user manual Kodak EASYSHARE C1550 on full screen, use the button Fullscreen. However, if you do not want to take up too much of your disk space, you can always download it in the future from ManualsBase. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Kodak EASYSHARE C1550 but the selected pages only. paper. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them. CAUTION: A card can only be inserted one way; forcing it may cause damage. Inserting or removing a card while the camera is on may damage the pictures, the card, or the camera.Using the framing marks Framing marks Framing marks indicate the camera focus area. 1 Press theTo review and work with videos, see page 19.NOTE: For focus distances, see Specifications starting on page 43. Using digital zoom Use digital zoom to get up to 5X magnification beyond optical zoom (Digital zoom is not available in Smart Capture mode). Turn the lever toward T (Telephoto) until the slider on the LCFill (Flash On) Every time you take a picture, regardless of the lighting conditions.

http://profcareer.ru/UserFiles/crosman-mark-1-manual.xml

Use when the subject is in shadow or is “backlit” (when the light is behind the subject). NOTE: (Not available in Smart Capture mode.) Off Never Red-eye A preflash fires, shrinking the eye pupil, before the piSCN mode For Portrait Full-frame portraits of people. Sport Action pictures. Landscape Distant scenes. Close-up Close range. Use available light instead of flash, if pThe shortcuts appear. To hide the shortcuts again, press. 2 Press to access functions like Exposure Compensation, Self-timer, and Auto focus in Capture mode. In Review mode, access People Tags and Keyword Tags. (You’ll see different functions in different modes.) 3 Press to choose a setting. Shortcuts Press to Use the mirror on the camera front to help compose portraits. You can turn on the self-timer using a shortcut (see page 11) or these steps: 1 Press the Menu button. Press to choose Self-timer, then press OK. 2 Press to choose a Self-timer setting: 2 Seconds— A picture is taken afThe flash is set to Off.) 1 Press the Mode button, then until the LCD displays SCN, then press OK. 2 Press to choose Panorama Left-Right or Panorama Right-Left (depending on the direction you want to pan), then press OK. 3 Take the first picture. AIf it’s your first time, a Help screen appears. 2 Press to choose a social networking site, then press OK. A check mark appears. Repeat this step to choose more si. Post your question here in this forum. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information. Please mention this; Therefore, avoid filling in personal details. Please enter your email address.

http://superbia.lgbt/flotaganis/1656218921

Kodak EasyShare C195 Canon PowerShot A2500 Kodak EasyShare C183 Olympus VR-340 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W150 Nikon Coolpix L620 Nikon Coolpix S3300 Kodak PixPro FZ51 Canon PowerShot A560 Kodak EasyShare C142 Canon PowerShot SX500 IS It can be calculated with the following formula:It's slightly higher Sensor resolution is used in pixel pitch, pixel area, and pixel density formula. For sake of simplicity, we're going to calculate it in 3 stages.It's usually 1.33 (4:3) or 1.5 (3:2), but not always.Kodak EasyShare C1530 Fujifilm FinePix JX550 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W610 Nikon Coolpix S70 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon Coolpix L110 Canon PowerShot A3000 IS Kodak EasyShare M5370 Fujifilm FinePix JX500 Kodak PixPro FZ41. C1554, C1555, C1550, C1556, C1608 Code No. C1550: ECU internal error Code No. C1554: Speed sensor is out of range Code No. C1555: Steering angle SNS.out of range Code No. C1556: Detection part abnormality Code No. C1608: EEPROM fail caution If there is any problem in the CAN bus lines, an incorrect diagnosis code may be set. Prior to this diagnosis, diagnose the CAN bus lines (Refer to GROUP 54C - Troubleshooting ). Whenever ECU is replaced, ensure that the CAN bus lines are normal. When the steering column switch assembly (Integrated with steering wheel sensor) is replaced, always carry out calibration to make ASC-ECU learn the neutral point (Refer to ). OPERATION The steering wheel sensor outputs the steering wheel status to ASC-ECU via the CAN bus lines. DIAGNOSIS CODE SET CONDITIONS Code No. C1550 When the system detects an abnormal power supply voltage. When the system detects an abnormal steering wheel turning speed. Failure of a sensor element Code No. C1554 When the system detects an extremely high steering wheel turning speed. Code No. C1555 When the system detects an abnormal steering wheel angle. Code No. C1556 When the system detects an abnormal power supply voltage. Code No. C1608 When the system detects malfunction on read or written data.

http://heidelberg-schloss.com/images/canyon-cn-wf514-user-manual.pdf

PROBABLE CAUSES Current trouble Malfunction of the steering column switch assembly (Integrated with steering wheel sensor) Past trouble Carry out diagnosis with particular emphasis on wiring harness and connector failures between ASC-ECU and the wheel speed sensor. For diagnosis procedures, refer to How to treat past trouble (GROUP 00 - How to Cope with Intermittent Malfunctions ). DIAGNOSIS PROCEDURE Check again if the diagnosis code is set in the steering wheel sensor. If you want NextDay, we can save the other items for later. Order by, and we can deliver your NextDay items by. You won’t get NextDay delivery on this order because your cart contains item(s) that aren’t “NextDay eligible”. In your cart, save the other item(s) for later in order to get NextDay delivery. Oops! There was a problem with saving your item(s) for later. You can go to cart and save for later there.See more VS Most helpful negative review 32 customers found this helpful Average Rating: ( 1.0 ) out of 5 stars Not a good camera. Bought this camera online,installed fully charged batteries, point snapped a pic.hmmm no flash,,,tried a few more times still no flash all the pics are red to orange will only work in bright areas, and most pics are very blurry,This was not my first choice of camera's I had bought the C183 before thats a great cheap camera,,this one is junk,I dont like the retract for the lens, its noisy,and it doesnt work properly. See more VS Most helpful positive review 3 customers found this helpful Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars great little camera, replaced my kodak c433 great quick shot camera, i loaded a 16 gig chip into it and set at 3mp, great shots.Most helpful negative review 32 customers found this helpful Average Rating: ( 1.0 ) out of 5 stars Not a good camera. Bought this camera online,installed fully charged batteries, point snapped a pic.

hmmm no flash,,,tried a few more times still no flash all the pics are red to orange will only work in bright areas, and most pics are very blurry,This was not my first choice of camera's I had bought the C183 before thats a great cheap camera,,this one is junk,I dont like the retract for the lens, its noisy,and it doesnt work properly.See more Bought this camera online,installed fully charged batteries, point snapped a pic.hmmm no flash,,,tried a few more times still no flash all the pics are red to orange will only work in bright areas, and most pics are very blurry,This was not my first choice of camera's I had bought the C183 before thats a great cheap camera,,this one is junk,I dont like the retract for the lens, its noisy,and it doesnt work properly. See more Frequent mentions Image (26) Bargain (18) Usage (15) Value (11) Qualities (8) Novices (4) Operation (3) And size (3) See more 1-10 of 157 reviews Most relevant Most helpful Newest to oldest Oldest to newest High to low rating Low to high rating Sort by Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars After purchasing the Kodak easyshare C1550, I read the instruction manual and started taking pictures. The push button operation made it very easy to use. When I printed out the pictures, I found the quality and resolution to be beyond my expectations. The 16MP resolution produced pictures that were equal to or better than my 35mm film camera. I am very please with it and have recommend it to my family and friends. See more airforceman, August 23, 2011 281 7 Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars great little camera, replaced my kodak c433 great quick shot camera, i loaded a 16 gig chip into it and set at 3mp, great shots.See more rcharlie, April 3, 2012 3 0 Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars Great Camera I love my new Kodak Camera. Best camera I have ever purchased. See more saylorman, December 1, 2011 2 1 Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars I love this camera!! awesome! very easy to use!!

See more lilbitsassy, September 30, 2011 2 2 Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars real good for the price I have a real good dslr and I wanted a small camera to keep with me and take places that the dslr was to big to take.See more friday56, April 9, 2012 0 0 Average Rating: ( 3.0 ) out of 5 stars Takes good pictures but already broken. The second time I used camera the zoom feature stopped working. It will zoom in but will not zoom back out have to turn off camera and then turn back on. Also have to push the button really hard to get camera to take photo. I contacted Kodak and they said to send in and they will fix but it would take quite a while. May just return at store for same camera. Pictures however are really nice even with zoom not working right. Love the parametric feature. See more 2PreciousLambs, April 13, 2012 1 0 Average Rating: ( 3.0 ) out of 5 stars Hoping for a Better Outcome the Second Time I was so excited when I finally had found a camera that would replace my old one, which was broken. AND they had it in my favorite color, too (purple). According to a field representative who is currently helping with our church directory, it's a top-of-the-line model. After I brought it home, I took several pictures and a couple videos---(I am a photography coordinator for our church, so I take pictures at almost all of the events). When I reviewed the videos, there was no sound on the videos---these are moments I cannot get back, and the main set of batteries seemed to keep draining quickly. I took the camera back to our local Wal-Mart store; the photo lab technician said the batteries that came with the camera do not hold a charge, and she didn't understand why Kodak had even included that type, but that the camera also had a defect. So, I returned the camera and am reordering the same model, hoping the second time will be better.

The photo and video (visual) quality are great; I was just disappointed after having waited so long and being so excited to get it to have to send it back for a defect and wait for another new one. See more bronco1026, August 25, 2011 93 25 Average Rating: ( 1.0 ) out of 5 stars Not a good camera. Bought this camera online,installed fully charged batteries, point snapped a pic.hmmm no flash,,,tried a few more times still no flash all the pics are red to orange will only work in bright areas, and most pics are very blurry,This was not my first choice of camera's I had bought the C183 before thats a great cheap camera,,this one is junk,I dont like the retract for the lens, its noisy,and it doesnt work properly. There is no sound on the video playback on the camera only when you upload it. The settings are very basic and there is no way to adjust the preview time which was long in my opinion. I found I was missing pictures because I had to wait for the preview to finish before taking another shot. When uploading the pics I had to manually rotate the pictures it did not have a setting to automatically rotate. I can't tell you about picture quality since I haven't gotten the pictures back yet. The instruction sheet was limited so I had to go to the on-line extended version to see some things. I did on-line chats with Kodak to confirm some features truly were not on the camera. I have decided to return it and go back to Canon. Ask a question Ask a question If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly. Is the case included.What you see in this photo, is what you get. Great deal. by forrestvale 2 0 6. the case was included in the color of the camera you ordered by iluvmeyer 1 0 7. Yes, there is a cheap case.Be sure to purchase a SD card for a different camera because this Kodak is a peace of Junk by short360 0 1 3.

No it does not come with the camera, you have to purchase one separately by councilchair 0 0 4. no. purchase seperately by MALMom 1 0 5. No. by Trinket2 0 0 6. No Memory Card by GoodDoggie3 0 0 7. No, you have to supply your own. I believe it has a 32mb internal memory, but the cards are extra by forrestvale 0 0 8. The camera does not come with a Memory Card.It's a 16mp camera. Those are large file photos. That's one downfall of the camera. Huge photos require a lot of memory, including when emailing them (takes forever). Also, you'd expect much higher clarity when you zoom in to view your photos on PC.It is a rechargeable Li-lon battery.Buy a different camera this Kodak is Junk by short360 0 1 5. AA rechargable kodak batteries by redshell320 0 0 6. Alkaline Battery AA It also came with a battery charger and 4 batteries. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Product warranty: 1-year warranty See details Warranty Information: 1 Year Limited Warranty Already purchased your product. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Click here to add a Plan. Related Pages: Google Chromebooks Acer Laptops All Laptop Computers Premium Chrome OS Premium Ultra Thin Laptops Canon Back to School Printers Canon Printer Premium Google Computers All Rights Reserved. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Feedback Thank you for signing up. You will receive an email shortly at: Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

Thank you Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. OK Thank you! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sorry. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Done. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. Please try again.Please try again.Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Register a free business account If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support ? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You may find documents other than justWe keep our list of direct Toshiba Tecra Z50-C1550 driver and firmware links up-to-date so they are easy to find when you need them. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.). Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account. Close all programs. Download the software, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. The Share Button App will start when a supported Kodak Camera is connected to the computer. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. No accounts or sign ups necessary!While you are waiting, you will have the opportunity toThe time required is typically tied to the size of the manual. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Apart from the first and last chapters, the book is exclusively concerned with poetry and the practice of the bardic craft. This was the period of the predominance of the cywydd metre, and separate chapters are devoted to seven of its most notable practitioners. The most outstanding of them being Dafydd Gwilym. The importance of understanding the historical background of medieval Welsh literature is again stressed in this volume, and the final chapter emphasizes the links between Welsh prose-writers of the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries and the broad intellectual movements of the age. Read more Gwilym Rees Hughes Dr Gwilym Rees Hughes edited the Guide to Welsh Literature 1282-c.1550 v. 2. Read more Dafydd Johnston Yr Athro Dafydd Johnston yw Cyfarwyddwr Canolfan Uwchefrydiau Cymreig a Cheltaidd Prifysgol Cymru. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Please try a different number. There is not enough information available to determine what type of M.2 drive this model will support. No problem! The Crucial X8 offers incredible SSD performance through a convenient USB interface. No problem! The Crucial X8 offers incredible SSD performance through a convenient USB interface. Sign up today to receive your welcome offer. In Visions of Sodom, H. G. Cocks examines the many different ways in which the story of Sodom’s destruction provided a template for understanding homoerotic desire and behaviour in Britain between the Reformation and the nineteenth century. Sodom was not only a marker of sexual sins, but also the epitome of false—usually Catholic—religion, an exemplar of the iniquitous city, a foreshadowing of the world’s fiery end, an epitome of divine and earthly punishment, and an actual place that could be searched for and discovered. Visions of Sodom investigates each of these ways of reading Sodom’s annihilation in the three hundred years after the Reformation.

The centrality of scripture to Protestant faith meant that Sodom’s demise provided a powerful origin myth of homoerotic desire and sexual excess, one that persisted across centuries, and retains an apocalyptic echo in the religious fundamentalism of our own time. What emerges powerfully from this beautifully conceived and densely textured study on England is that theology, prophecy, and millenarianism, with their histories, continued to matter well throughout the period. A rare and superb achievement as well as a stunning read.” Cocks learnedly traces sodomy’s complex cultural roles and homoerotic applications from its ancient conceptual origins through the ensuing centuries into our present. He has superbly enhanced our knowledge of Western cultural, intellectual, and sexual history.”. This efcient and productive machine incorporates the proven 1000 cone crusher with direct variable hydrostatic drive, automatic tramp relief and hydraulic closed side setting (CSS) adjustment. The Finlay C-1540 can be tted with an optional patented pre-screen module which allows nes materials to bypass prior to being fed to the crushing chamber offering better wear rates in the crushing chamber.Based on the proven and tested Finlay C-1540 cone crusher, this machine variant features an innovative on-board recirculating system and detachable sizing screen. If recirculation and sizing of materials is not required the sizing screen can be quickly detached from the machine without the need for lifting equipment. The Finlay C-1540RS can be tted with an optional patented pre-screen module which allows nes. The machine features an patent pending optional pre-screen module with a single deck 2.45m x 1.52m (8’ x 5’) screen for removal or bypass of nes from the feed material. The integrated chute system, below the pre-screen, allows the nes material to be discharged from the machine using the optional by-pass conveyor or reintroduced onto the main product conveyor.

Both methods improve the overall plant throughput capacity, product exibility and liner wear reduction. The cone features variable speed. Whether you need jaw liners, meshes or replacement components, only genuine Finlay parts guarantee the safety, proper functioning and reliability of your equipment.Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.

You can find helpful and important information or learn the basics of Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Exhibit with its user manual, user guide and instruction manual. Samsung Sph A460 Cell Phone User Manual by - Issuu Jun 09, 2013 Samsung Sph-a460 Cell Phone User Manual. DOWNLOAD HERE. Samsung SPH-A460 Cell Phone User Instruction ManualDownload the Official User Manual This is it, you have found the Official User Manual for Samsung Spf 85h Digital Photo Frames Owners Manual PDF Samsung Sgh X820 Cell Phones Owners Manual Samsung Sgh X820 Cell Phones Owners Manual PDF Download Free. Samsung Sgh Z500 Cell Phones Owners Manual PDF Online. Samsung Sl201 Digital Cameras Owners Manual Samsung Sl201 Digital Cameras Owners Manual PDF Download Free. BASEBALLACCESSORIES.INFO Ebook and Manual Reference Samsung Sgh D828 Cell Phones Owners Manual Printable 2019 Are you search Samsung Sgh D828 Cell Phones Owners Manual Printable 2019. Then you definitely come right place to have the Samsung Sgh D828 Cell Phones Owners Manual Printable 2019. Look for any ebook online with easy steps. But if you want to save it to your smartphone, you can download DAILYALEXA.INFO Ebook and Manual Reference Free Download Books Samsung Sgh T400 Cell Phones Accessory Owners Manual Printable 2019 Everyone knows that reading Samsung Sgh T400 Cell Phones Accessory Owners Manual Printable 2019 is helpful, because we are able to get information from the resources. Samsung User Manuals Samsung User Manuals. Search. Search. DUAL BAND GPRS Series SGH-e105 Portable Digital Telephone User Manual Please read this manual before operating your phone, and keep it for future reference. GH68-04405A SGHe715 Samsung mobile phones have been rated numberone in brand loyalty by Free Samsung User Manuals ManualsOnline.com Manuals and free owners instruction pdf guides. Find the user manual and the help you need for the products you own at ManualsOnline.

Samsung Manual Mobile Phone Manuals The Samsung Galaxy J2 has many option settings in order to let the mobile phone last longer on a single charge. Below are some of the ways to not only check your battery and power consumption but also how to change settings for lower power use. Circuit diagram cell phone SAMSUNG SGH-D880 DUOS Scheme of cell phone SAMSUNG SGH-D880 DUOS circuit schematic diagram download device wiring diagram drawing board chip elements occupancy equipment model. You read: RadioRadar.net - datasheet, service manuals, circuits, electronics, components,semiconductor, CAD Mobile phone Samsung SGH N300 - SManuals.com Circuit of mobile phone Samsung SGH-N300.Mobile phone Samsung SGH-N300 Circuit of mobile phone Samsung SGH-N300. Service manual file size: 683 Kb Downloads: 132. Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specs leaked. Galaxy Fold to be released in Korea on September 6. advertising. Mobile phones specs, reviews, comparisons, manuals, gaming and more All Samsung phones - GSM Arena List of Samsung phones, smartphones and tablets. View all Samsung Cell Phones. Samsung SGH P107. Samsung PDF Schematics and Diagrams - Acer mobile user manuals The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Samsung has used a combined tray for SIM-card (s) and MicroSD memory. In models with a single SIM-card (part of the SM-G930F, all part of the American and Korean versions) have a dedicated slot for MicroSD, models Duos for two SIM-card slot of the second nano-SIM is aligned with MicroSD. Samsung SGH-1229 cellphone - cell phones - by owner Samsung flip phone. Very good condition. QR Code Link to This Post. Samsung flip phone. Very good condition. Good battery. Samsung SGH-1229 cellphone - cell phones - by owner Nice Samsung flip phone. unlocked. Good battery. English and Spanish manuals. Nice Samsung flip phone. unlocked. Good battery. English and Spanish manuals. Samsung ringtones and wallpapers - MyTinyPhone Samsung ringtones and wallpapers.

+1

댓글 달기

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 0 =