Bt-Q818 Manual |Free Full Text

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Bt-Q818 Manual |Free Full Text.pdf Size: 1543 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 7 May 2019, 14:34 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 759 votes.

Last checked: 19 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Bt-Q818 Manual |Free Full Text ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Insert battery in the Then take out the Charging time is 3 hours typically. Please recharge. Thus you can always power it on with very low power consumption. Under power saving mode, when detecting Bluetooth is being connected, BT-Q818 will auto wake up itself and the blue LED will turn to flash every 1 second and GPS Orange LED will be also On. Quick Installation Manual, presented here, contains 2 pages and can be viewed online or downloaded to your device in PDF format without registration or providing of any personal data. We remind you, that it is highly advisable to carefully read the instructions before starting of using Qstarz BT-Q818, in case of unforeseen situations - you need immediately contact the nearest service center.The right choice of power source directly affects on the life-cycle of the equipment, and the amount of energy consumed will help optimize costs when using it. In such cases, we recommend our users to see related documentation or simply ask a question to other owners of Qstarz BT-Q818 in the form below. Is it a problem? If you turn the switch into 10Hz mode, by design the bluetooth LED light will be off. Please refer to the below BT-Q818XT manual, LED indicators section. Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Qstarz BT-Q818XT owners to properly answer your question. Ask a question This manual comes under the category GPS receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8. This manual is available in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese. Do you have a question about the Qstarz BT-Q818XT or do you need help. Ask your question here Qstarz BT-Q818XT specifications Brand ManualSearcher.com ensures that you will find the manual you are looking for in no time. Our database contains more than 1 million PDF manuals from more than 10,000 brands.

//tomsund [dot] com/userimages/corel-label [at] once-manual [dot] xml" rel="nofollow">http://tomsund [dot] com/userimages/corel-label [at] once-manual [dot] xml

Tags:
  • qstarz bt-q818xt manual, bt-q818xt manual, bt-q818 manual.

Every day we add the latest manuals so that you will always find the product you are looking for. It's very simple: just type the brand name and the type of product in the search bar and you can instantly view the manual of your choice online for free. ManualSearcher. com If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Read more Ok. Post your question here in this forum. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information. Please mention this; Therefore, avoid filling in personal details. Please enter your email address. Although it lacks a suction cup to mount to a window, it performs reliably well and is quick to gain a GPS fix. Design wise, the BT-Q818 is a compact but largely unremarkable looking unit. It has just a single switch to power on as well as a standard mini-USB port for charging. The anti-slip rubber backing on the rear is a nice touch and means you should be able to rest the unit on the dashboard in your car, for example. A suction cap to stick to a window would have been a nice inclusion though. The BT-Q818 strays away from the popular SiRF Star III GPS receiver and instead uses an MTK GPS module. It's the first time we've reviewed a device that uses this chipset and we were very pleased with the results, managing to lock onto a GPS signal in just under a minute, speedier than the far more expensive LD-4W Bluetooth GPS Module. Most impressive was the accuracy of this unit; even a slight movement of the receiver managed to update the GPS coordinates. Although the BT-Q818 has 32 channels, this isn't really necessary as there are only 24 GPS satellites in total and you can only connect up to 12 at one time.

http://fiestadrivingschool.com/phpsites/involve_audio/uploads/corel-manual-pdf.xml

Regardless, we found the overall performance of this unit a slight improvement on the LD-4W Bluetooth GPS Module. Pairing is as simple as turning the unit on, whereby it automatically enters pairing mode. Three LED indicators on the front signal battery life, Bluetooth connectivity and GPS reception. QStarz claims the BT-Q818 can provide a whopping 32 hours of operating time from one full three-hour charge and the Lithium Ion battery is removable. When you switch your phone or PDA back on again, the unit will automatically switch back into full power mode and detect a GPS signal again. Both in-car AC chargers are bundled in the sales package. This will contain a selection of the latest product reviews, news and features that we have to offer.View our privacy policy before signing up. Here's a cheat sheet Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016 Sign up here Copyright 2013 IDG Communications. Sign up now. Click the button below and set a password via email to log in.Start here Fortunately, we have a lot of new, similar models. Check out the assortment and find the product that suits you. In addition, this fast receiver also excellently serves as a laptimer. Thanks to the 10 Hz mode, you can record your lap times flawlessly, no matter how fast your car or motorcycle is. With the Qstarz BT-Q818XT Bluetooth GPS receiver in your pocket you are prepared for anything. Double dose of user friendliness The Qstarz BT-Q818XT has a very fast A-GPS fix, so that the GPS receiver knows in advance where to expect a satellite position. With a reception of 66 channels, the Qstarz picks up each satellite signal. The use of the Qstarz with your PDA or smartphone is also controlled via Bluetooth. The Qstarz BT-Q818XT has a dual function and can therefore also be wired via USB with, for example, a laptop. Automatic switching on and off A long journey ahead. The Qstarz BT-Q818XT works continuously for 42 hours on a battery charge.

http://www.raumboerse-luzern.ch/mieten/east-german-makarov-manual

As soon as the BT-Q818XT is not connected to your PDA, it switches itself off automatically, delaying its need for recharging. When your device is in range again, the BT-Q818XT automatically searches for contact again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. See All Buying Options Add to Wish List Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have had my Q818XT for over two years and it that time it has work flawlessly. I use the data collected to add speed and position visualizations to my in-car videos. When using other BT GPS receivers I have had to comb the data and remove erroneous data points because the show up in the videos as departures (sometimes HUGH departures) from the course. I have never had to do that with the Q818XT. I have never had the battery go dead on me at an event, but I am also diligent about recharging it between sessions. The 10Hz refresh is a necessity in a track car as you can travel a good distance in 1 second which rules out the use of most cell phones and other receivers that only refresh at 1 or 5Hz. The only issue I have had with the receiver is that it has limited mounting methods. In a vehicle out on public roads I'm sure the rubber pad on the bottom of the case is adequite to keep the receiver in position but in a sports car on a road course the G forces are greater and it will not stay put. There are no vehicle mounts made for it specifically (that I know of) so I had to double-sided tape it to the dash. The tape holds it in place but makes a mess in the car and on the case of the receiver (easily removed with a little WD40.) Qstars could really make this product a perfect solution by providing some mounts for the receiver.

http://experience-hr.com/images/canon-laser-class-730i-printer-manual.pdf

After that the device will die completely an there is no support from QStarZ. I recommend you look at the Garmin GLO instead, has better accuracy and hopefully will last longer. Original review: Great external bluetooth GPS to use in racing telemetry applications like RaceChrono for Android. I use this setup for Autocross, Rallycross, Hillclimbs and Track days with great success in 10Hz mode. Check 'Frog Racing telemetry' on YouTube for videos on how to use this or on the Frog Racing web site at www.frogracing.us in the telemetry section for help on how to set this up for your racing car. Please try again later. A. Soduk 5.0 out of 5 stars When I got mine, the battery was completely dead and I feel like it took 2 full days to charge fully. It seems to hold a charge for a very long time, and will put itself to sleep if you leave it on overnight. This receiver is much more accurate and faster (5hz) than the built in GPS. My data logging is much more useful with this receiver. I usually tape it to my dashboard in the racecar and put my phone in the center console (to record G's)Please try again later. Please try again later. Jason Ray 5.0 out of 5 stars This Qstarz receiver solved the problem. It is very easy to pair with the phone (using a free android app). Battery life is terrific, and location accuracy is great, usually within 20ft. It charges via a standard mini USB cable (though it would be nicer if it used micro USB like most other devices). I've used this thing for geocaching, in-car navigation, and even recording snowboarding runs. The only real downside is that this model doesn't have any internal storage for recording data, so it cannot work standalone.Please try again later. Please try again later. Paul K 5.0 out of 5 stars The battery lasts a very long time. I use it with my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx running ICS and a app for tracking autocross racing. Very quick to get a signal.Please try again later. Please try again later. Knightslugger 5.

0 out of 5 stars I could not be more pleased with the results. Absolutely flawless execution, battery lasts all day,.1 second refresh gives a very accurate point to point calculation of speed and time, and average geo-position accuracy is 7ft!!! works with my Mac OS X using google maps and google earth as a blue tooth serial device, and works with my Win 7 laptop using just about any GPS software available. I am very happy with this product.Please try again later. Please try again later. I ran into one small problem: I don't get geotagging on about 5 of my photos. Not a huge problem since the other photos have the location set, so I know where I was. I don't know if this is an issue with the camera, adapter or GPS receiver. Overall I am happy with the product and it does what I want: geotag my photos.Please try again later. Please try again later. DABBLE 4.0 out of 5 stars Grabs signal fast. Holds the signal when stuffed into a backpack or when it falls on the floor of the car and slides under the dash. How's it do that? The switch feels a little cheap, but it hasn't broken. The LED lights are cryptic and require a manual within easy reach, which is why I docked it a star. Works great with my T-Mobile MDA. Very simple to use. Great!Please try again later. Please try again later. Peg Leg 4.0 out of 5 stars The LED lights eliminates the guess work on weather or not that it is receiving the signal of the camera or the satellite. I haven't completely used it yet to give it a better description of how it is functioning thus only 4 star for now.Please try again later. Please try again later. Glenn P 3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it to supplement my tablet, but I cant seem to get it to connect in spite of the USB connection.Please try again later. Please try again later. TT 1.0 out of 5 stars Before I purchased the unit I did a lot of research. It states that the unit is compatible with android devices.

efsonline-usa.com/images_upload/files/Dometic-Rv-Awnings-Manual.pdf

The catch seems to be that it does connect via bluetooth but doesn't interface with any of the map programs or I just got a defective unit. I downloaded bluetooth GPS from google play and 3 other similar API's and only 2 would connect to the device. Once connected none of the map programs were able to use the GPS. I tried Copilot, Sygic and Waze and once I was in a remote area there was no GPS data from the device. I asked GPS Web Shop for advice or any help. Their response was to call the software vendors. They also informed me that they had the same device and it worked great for them. With no help from them I asked for a refund. They informed me that they would charge me a 25 to 40 percent restocking fee and the return shipping was my responsiblity. I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company!Please try again later. Please try again later. Juan C 5.0 out of 5 stars Megasquirt MS3X, SHADOWDASH APK.Please try again later. Please try again later. You can choose to use a turn-key data logger, or simple GPS and OBD II receivers. We also offer mounting solutions for common devices and accessories. One specific area that has seen improvement recently is sensitivity. Adding to this continuous improvement is the MTK module. Taking advantage of this new chipset, the Qstarz BT-Q818 delivers a double dose of 32’s in the guise of a small plastic module not much bigger than a matchbox. Does this unit maximize the MTK chipset. How about features? Read on as the BT-Q818 is put to the test. It feels nice to hold with the smooth surfaces and subtle contours. Here’s a small list of features from the Qstarz site: Within a few seconds it should recognize this headset as: Another rather amazing attribute, this little guy features 32 channels. Unsure how much advantage 32 channels adds given that 12-14 channels should normally cover it.Certainly encouraging results, and somewhat faster than a similar sized SiRF III chip I recently tested.

I was able to receive a signal about 4 feet from the nearest window. Furthermore, I was able to place it in the middle of the back seat of my car whilst moving and still receive a signal, which was a significant increase over the SiRF III chipset device I tested. Some folks claim that the MediaTek module is only 14 channels, and that there was some misunderstanding when the device was released ( Driving around with TomTom Nav 6 was a blast. The slightest physical movement of the module would translate to a movement on the receiving device. Although I was unable to scientifically test it, it appeared to have greater accuracy than the SiRF III item, however, this could just have been confirmation bias. Bottom line: if you are after a backup GPS module (i.e. one to leave in the glove compartment), or are just looking for a good deal on a GPS module, this is a cheap way to do it. The accuracy and sensitivity will impress, as with the form factor. The Cosmo Communicator running KDE Plasma Debian Linux might be it.August 15, 2020 iPhone 12 Launch will be Apple’s New Experiment. August 14, 2020 Would You Buy a Microsoft Surface Duo. August 13, 2020 Apple Plans a CHEAPER iPhone 12 Pro, but Wait For It. August 12, 2020 How a WeChat ban will HURT Apple’s iPhone sales August 11, 2020 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 24 Hours Later: Going big. August 8, 2020 Google Pixel 5 Launch Date LEAKED. August 6, 2020 Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Review: Affordable ANC. August 6, 2020 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2: Finally Worth It. August 6, 2020. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! To select a session without bringing it up click and hold the session title for a sec. I had some trouble with this simple thing myself:-) RaceChrono does NOT recognize it. It works with QstarzGpsView v1.2 and VisualGPS v4.1b225, but NO RACECHRONO. What am I doing wrong. COM port is 11 and I've set baud to 115200 from drivers like told on manual. RaceChrono version 1.40 for Windows computers.

I have not tried with Bluetooth. Please help. Now I have Racechrono on my 5800 working perfectly with the Q818XT in 10hz. This weekend we have a 2 day solo2 event at Pitt Meadows airport in BC, and on Aug 26 I have a track day at Mission Raceway. When I finish at Mission I will want to enter the track in your library. Not sure about how to do that.Will see how it works at speeds up to 180kph soon. Actually works so fine that I don't need USB anymore. Already made permanent assemble to car. Works on 200kph speeds. I bought a HTC TOUCH HD and it too can't lock to 10HZ with all the sentences enabled. It's not as bad as my old LG, but the average refresh rate is about 8Hz (jumps 1 or 2 tenths every second). If I disable the GSV and GSA sentences, things get better and I can achieve 10 Hz (I checked the nmea txts. It's 10Hz all the time). So. my old LG with widcomm bluetooth can achieve 10hz with all the sentences enabled IF I do the trick I uploaded in my youtube channel. HTC TOUCH HD can only achieve 10Hz if I disable GSA and GSV sentences. Weird. The funniest thing is that refresh rate does not drop further when i connect my OBDII reader (bluetooth), which shows that the problem is not the bandwidth of the mobile phone's bluetooth. If I had a bluetooth packet sniffer or sth, maybe I could find what happens and things slow down. I think the RFCOMM port is set to wrong baudrate and I'm unable to re-set it to something else. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to fix same issue with Windows. I'm working on automatic solution, but all Symbian users can use this as intermediate solution. Keep up the good work!!! Started off raining and 2 people slid off the track (only cosmetic damage)the first session. During the afternoon the weather and the track dried off and lap times came down. Racechrono using my Nokia 5800 and the BT-Q818XT at 10Hz worked perfectly. How do I export this track to your library. Thanks again for great software.

eghorizon.com/userfiles/Dometic-Rv-Ac-Unit-Manual.pdf

In the User Guide, there is no mention of the A-GPS update being disabled as well. I wonder which is accurate? I have a Nokia 5800 (with the latest version of S60 from the Nokia website).No obvious method that doesn't involve glue or tape(!) seem to suggest itself. I saw this windscreen suction cup mount on ebay but it's still not clear how to attach the GPS unit to the mount??? So what is everyone else doing? Very simple to place and remove. I've got a Globaltop G66, 5Hz. I have the stiff part attached to the rubber on my QStarz and the soft part attached to the car. My normal issue is that the battery cover comes off the QStarz GPS, rather than the Velcro separating. I ran my BT818X yesterday on my new race car with no issues at all. I've yet to analyse the data though. Is the phone compatible with the Qstarz BT-Q818XT receiver? I have ordered some -- it will be interesting to hear what the scrutineers have to say about my mounting efforts at the next track day! Scrutineers at track days are just blokes with noise meters in my experience! No one has commented on it at track day inspections. That worked very well and the tape comes off and leaves no marks on my car. My Nokia 5800 is the navigation edition and it came with a great bracket that has a very strong suction cup for the windshield. However, it also works if I put it in the storage area between the front seats surrounded by a rag so it won't move around. BTW: I charge the Q818XT using the USB port of my desktop computer since I don't drive my car for 3 hours at a time. The heavy duty version is far from worthless.It is kind of tough, but do it carefully and all of the adhesive should come off along with the rubber. I stuck a piece of small, round, heavy duty velcro that I bought from walmart. It really is indeed heavy duty, so one piece about 2cm in diameter is enough to secure it. But I used two.

I found a flat area on my rear deck (mazda mx-5) right under the hardtop rear window to stick the other side onto. It holds very well, very cheap, and I never have to mess with tape or cable ties of any sort. Note: Power saving mode would not function under G-Mouse mode. G-1 Install the USB driver (refer to E-4). Connect BT-Q818eXtreme with your PC and Switch BT-Q818eXtreme to position. It may close the the COM port. COM port at the same time. No Signal Weak or no GPS signal when Go outdoors to improve the using BT-Q818eXtreme indoor poor GPS signal. Sobald eine Bluetooth-Verbindung erkannt wird, aktiviert sich der BT-Q818eXtreme automatisch; die blaue LED blinkt einmal pro Sekunde, die orangefarbene GPS-LED leuchtet auf. G-1 Installare il driver USB (consultare E-5). Collegare il BT-Q818eXtreme al PC e passare il BT-Q818eXtreme sulla posizione. Ejecute el archivo GpsView.exe desde el CD de controladores “Tools\GpsView.exe”. Veuillez ne pas l'utiliser avec d'autres appareils que le BT-Q818eXtreme. B. Apparence 1. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt. Beyond Navigation BT-Q818X Bluetooth A-GPS Receiver NOTE 2: The pairing procedure is required to execute in the first time only. And the pass code is “0000” if required. NOTE 3: Select correct com port and baud rate: 115,200 under your navigation software (Most of navigation software can auto-detect Bluetooth Com port, so you do not need to setup manually). It also offers high poll rates, DGPS (differential GPS), AGPS (almanac GPS) and long battery life. It acquires satellites very quickly, and I’ve not had any bluetooth issues with the connection to my Android phone.The differential (DGPS) capability is not enabled when operating at 10Hz, but is available when the switch is in the 1Hz (middle) position. However, 1Hz is not really fast enough for reliable lap timing, so what can be done? There are also links to a quick quide and full user manual.

Launch the GPS View application and set the appropriate COM port at the top of the window.Look for the section that says “Fix Update Rate” and hit the Query button. It should report 1Hz in the Data Bandwidth box to the right. Since we want 5Hz instead of 1Hz, all you need to do is change the rate in the pulldown menu from 1 to 5 and hit the Set button. That’s it, the 1Hz switch position will now operate the unit at 5Hz with full DGPS capabilities. It will remain at 5Hz until you pull the battery out of the unit or possibly until the battery runs completely flat. In my opinion, a 5Hz refresh rate with DGPS is more valuable than a 10Hz rate without DGPS as the position reports will be both frequent enough and have a greater accuracy. It does this by updating its internal almanac which enables it to locate the appropriate satellites more quickly. You can use the Update button in the lower panel to download a new almanac automatically from the internet. The new almanac will last for 6 days, and you can update it as often as you like. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, switch on the Q818XT and it should show up in the list of available devices. The pairing code will be “0000” (four zeroes). The 818XT has a rubberised bottom which is placed on the tail unit, and the whole thing is then taped to the tail. Since the device lasts for 24-40 hours on a single charge you can switch it on before taping it to the bike, and then leave it on for the full track day. Using QStarz’s GPS View software, I also upload the latest almanac(which lasts for 6 days) and double-check that the 1Hz switch position is still re-mapped to 5Hz. It’s really aggravating when you’re getting ready to hit the track, already have your gloves on, etc.! I never get prompted to enter the pin again, and the app starts getting its GPS information over bluetooth almost immediately with no further input from me.

A quick Google search shows quite a few users having bluetooth pairing problems with the S2 and different devices. I used Racechrono with the 818XT at Brands Indy last week for the first time and was very impressed with the session timings after configuring as per your guide. The other really nice thing was the Track Day organiser was running a chrono day, so I compared my unofficial Racechrono timings with those supplied by the onboard timer used by the organisers, and both sets of times were identical. So I know the overall timings from Racechrono are good for accurate usage. Thanks again! ?? Notify me of new posts via email. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here. Les donnees collectees peuvent etre affichees sur un fond de carte sous forme de fines lignes ou petits points dans un editeur. Ces lignes et points peuvent alors etre utilisees pour vous aider a ajouter des elements cartographiques (tels que des routes ou sentiers), d’une facon semblable au trace depuis une imagerie aerienne. Ces pages sont la pour vous aider. Si vous pensez aussi a d'autres materiels, consultez le Guide materiel.Cela nous aide a maintenir nos serveurs operationnels. Voir Boutique pour les details.Les recepteurs GPS sur PDA peuvent etre trouves sous le chapitre appareils PDA.Ces appareils sont generalement des appareils professionnels ou militaires. Pour acquerir le signal L2, l'appareil a besoin d'une plus grande capacite de traitement, mais il a une bien meilleure precision que les appareils n'utilisant que L1. Les appareils portatifs de ce types sont generalement beaucoup plus grandes que la plupart des recepteurs GPS portatifs. Some receivers might use RTCM as identifier for corrections, but the source than is one of the systems mentioned above.It allows receivers quicker startup time as well as continuing to give positions with weak or missing satelite data.

This software provides virtual COM ports for the GPS receiver so that more than one software package can access the GPS receiver at the same time.User:Steevc also has one.See also the handhelds.org wiki for the n30. The n35 is a follow-up to the n30. Where the n30 had a Bluetooth chip, the n35 has the GPS receiver chip.You get a binary format which is described by Jonas Svensson, that page also includes a plain converter. Currently you lose information about number of satellites and how good the position is, but may be an alternative if you do not wish to use extra software. So after months of usage (specially in a car) the connector on the N35 will loose contact with the mother board, and the N35 battery will not be recharged nor it will be recognized in the computer.User EdoM use it coupled with a BT-77 Bluetooth antenna and VisualGPSce to track his movements.You may need to install a firmware update - download from Asus website) I found no way to deactivate these lights; tried some registry hacks from internet but they did not work. Avoid using this device with a Zaurus C3100.Should work out of the box with most linux kernels. GPS-4012, GPS-4043 (and most like 4044) do support data storage up to 32Mb.Can load OSM maps onto them via shapefiles. See DeLorme Best on the market at the time. It is designed to automatically logging an NMEA frame on a multimedia Card every time it is in use. No display, no POI on that stuff. It is used with an external active antenna and a external power supply (12 V). It is possible to redirect the NMEA signal on a COM port for using with other stuff. You can't do many things with that device, but it is really easy to use for our Open Street project.The forum (in german) has the program, scripts and a walk through to unlock the Windows desktop and use POI Observer in parallel to the Falk Navigator software. It is an excellent software for data-logging and much more.Only a few hundredths samples have been produced for developers.

I test Noni GPSPlot now. Questions about the device can be asked to hanoj. Not like the 1973 is has only a few hardware bugs. While the hardware is solid, the software still has beta status.New units have a hardware fix, and a software update helps a lot for older units as well.You can go around a 4?4 m square, stop briefly in each corner, and get a trace with straight edges and no rounding of the corners.Navit is also an option, it uses openstreetmap for routing.In more open areas it seems quite good and the small size is good.Should be slimmed versions of these somewhere. Stops working on low temperature. Uses serial USB, so it should work with all GPS track programs, loads pl2303 on Linux.Stops working on low temperature. Uses serial USB, so it should work with all GPS track programs, loads pl2303 on Linux.The sad part is that the lock usually isn't that good. I've experienced very strange behaviour where it will lose GPS lock and get a new bad lock positioning it self 50 m from the right position and then drift back to the right position. I'm not sure why this is, or exactly what is happening. It also has issues when you are stopped or moving slowly where the position jumps around by a few metres.Recording interval could also be changed. It may seem stupid to use both RS-232 and USB, but the reason is that when USB is used only for power, the receiver doesn't need any drivers at all, in any OS.It has Bluetooth and USB connectivity. It uses the MTK ??? chipset, supporting 66 channels and AGPS. The default update rate is 300 ms, but this can be adjusted downward with suitable software. The AGPS loader software supplied crashes on my PC, so I have not been able to try AGPS yet. Thet battery is integrated into the unit, charged via the mini-USB socket. Battery life is at least several hours of continual operation. In use the unit performs very well, giving a nice stable trace at walking speed.

+1

댓글 달기

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 13 =