Brg35503 Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa
Brg35503 Manual

Brg35503 Manual

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Brg35503 Manual.pdf Size: 3428 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 18 May 2019, 14:58 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 812 votes.

Last checked: 8 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Brg35503 Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Brg35503 Manual

You may find documents other than justI am looking for reviews and ratings by.We keep our list of direct ZyXEL driver and firmware links up-to-date so they are easy to find when you need them. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. See All Buying Options Add to Wish List Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Internet speeds were a little higher with this modem, then the one the cable company provided for a monthly fee. It will pay for itself in less than a year. If you are renting a cable modem, buy one and keep your money instead of giving it to the cable companies. They shouldn't charge you to use it anyways. It is just another way to add money to your bill. It is easy to change out or just call your cable company and they will walk you through it. Follow the directions and keep your hard earned money. My uplink and downlink speeds more than doubled, though possibly I should not be surprised given the old tech I replaced. The issue with this product is the poor setup instructions. It does not fully describe the indicator light functions so if you are lost, you will probably get no useful help from the documentation (hint: restarting your router after connecting it to the modem is the most important missing step). This is not instantaneous and even once connected the response time is slow enough that you might assume something is wrong. This step isn't explained in the documentation, either. Eventually it works, but not without some unnecessary worries created by steps that could be explained in the documentation. Please try again later. Itchy Teeth 3.

http://www.arndt-fahrschule.de/userfiles/brother-mfc-9970-manual.xml

Tags:
  • brg35503 manual, brg35503 manual, brg35503 modem.

0 out of 5 stars My uplink and downlink speeds more than doubled, though possibly I should not be surprised given the old tech I replaced. Eventually it works, but not without some unnecessary worries created by steps that could be explained in the documentation.Please try again later. Please try again later. ajani 1.0 out of 5 stars It works great if you already have it connected to Comcast. Unfortunately, it seems that Comcast no longer connects this modem to their service. I have been using this modem on Comcast since July 2016, and recently recommended this modem to my sister. We are in California's Bay Area. I don't know if Comcast stopped adding this modem to their service in other areas.Please try again later. Please try again later. JPM 5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Internet speeds were a little higher with this modem, then the one the cable company provided for a monthly fee. Follow the directions and keep your hard earned money.Please try again later. Please try again later. Blaine A. Simpson 4.0 out of 5 stars But after Comcast fixed their multiple setup mistakes (unrelated to this item), it was easy for them to set up and has worked fantastic and has been very reliable. I give 4 stars instead of 5 based on my educated guess that the UI is probably lacking (based on UI of my new ZyXEL modem and other reviewers' remarks about the BRG35503 UI, since I have no access to most of the BRG35503 UI). I trust the specs, which say that it can handle much higher bandwidths. I think that a dedicated, simple modem like this, with a separate dedicated WAP, usually is more reliable and extensible than a more expensive all-in-one unit. With this unit, you could upgrade your WAP to 802.11ac in a year or two, without effecting your Internet connectivity and without wasting your investment in bundled (and generally inferior) modem WAP.Please try again later. Please try again later. A.Target 5.

http://kiedyeuro.polska.edu.pl/pub/brother-mfc-9760-manual.xml

0 out of 5 stars The ZyXEL did not auto-connect so I telephoned Comcast for connection. It took about 15 minutes from the time I plugged in the modem until Comcast had me connected for service. This was the easiest modem install I have ever worked on. Comcast was able to connect on the first try. The old Zoom took 3 reboots and troubleshooting before Comcast was able to get a signal. I waited until I had an internet connection with the new modem before I hooked up the router, so that I could troubleshoot in case of a modem problem with the initial install. My Netgear N750 and the ZyXEL communicated immediately and I had WIFI in 5 additional minutes. Just to test things, I had family members use the Internet on 2 Samsung phones, an iPhone and Toshiba laptop simultaneously, while watching Netflix. No problems and the modem remained rock solid. It is a good little modem and is doing well with Comcast in Indianapolis. I will update if needed.Please try again later. Please try again later. 13iron 5.0 out of 5 stars It's not a zyxel product. The price was right. Set-up was a snap! It works with TimeWarnerCable! (but u need to call TW to activate the device. Speak to tech support. Don't do the automated activation!)Please try again later. Please try again later. What Matters 4.0 out of 5 stars A big however. Comcast is difficult to deal with. Customer service bounced me around to three people and dropped the call. I wasted a half hour. The second try was successful, but another half hour wasted. They seemed ignorant about this model despite it being on their approved list. More time wasted. The representative told me that he would call me back to complete installation of the modem in their system but never did. Out of frustration I opened Internet Explorer which defaulted to the Comcast Xfinity modem set up site. From there it worked reasonably well. Bottom line: Comcast customer service is terrible.

http://eco-region31.ru/3jh3e-parts-manual

If there are modems available that promise an easier interface it might be worth spending more money to not have to waste an hour dealing with poor customer service from Comcast.Please try again later. Please try again later. I had to do nothing other than take it out of the box, plug it into my wall jack and call Comcast customer service. They asked me for the specifics of my account, and then had me read the MAC address number off of the modem. They told me to wait about an hour and it will come online. If it doesn't work in an hour I should call back. I then plugged my wireless router into the modem and turned on my computer and opened the internet browser. It said I had not internet connection. Within 20 minutes the modem lights flashed and it rebooted. It wasn't hard at all. I ran a speed test it was just as fast as the one Comcast gave me.Please try again later. Please try again later. C Nix 5.0 out of 5 stars I am beyond elated with the savings I continue to accumulate monthly. This is a purchase that has already paid for itself and keeps on giving me a little extra savings each and every month. Now, that's just crazy. I highly recommend this absolutely wonderful modem. No problems whatsoever to report here.Please try again later. Please try again later. Todd Loveless 5.0 out of 5 stars So far is working well and connecting to Comcast was not difficult. Interesting, the internet speed did not change switching from Docsis 2 to Docsis 3 modem and is much slower than the advertised speed for Comcast Blast. Comcast sent us many notices that we should upgrade our cable modem to take advantage of the higher speed with a Docsis 3 modem but then there is not any higher speed, likely due to Comcast transmission limitations. Probably we should have continued to use the Docsis 2 modem until Comcast made it unusable.

http://detsindustrial.com/images/brevini-gearbox-manual.pdf

Unfortunately, there is no alternative to Comcast in our area since our local government in Frederick Maryland have granted them a monopoly for cable service in our county.Please try again later. Please try again later. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience. Also, please be aware Zyxel is not responsible for damages if firmware, software, or other files are not installed according to the Release Note instructions. You can click to download the Release Note. We urge all users upgrade to official release firmware when available. Thanks for your interests. Also, please be aware Zyxel is not responsible for damages if firmware, software, or other files are not installed according to the Release Note instructions. You can click to download the Release Note. Also, please be aware Zyxel is not responsible for damages if firmware, software, or other files are not installed according to the Release Note instructions. You can click to download the Release Note. You'll find such information in the Manual of your Hitron BRG-35503 router. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below. To get to the router login page it's necessary that you are connected to the router. After some seconds our tool will show a link to your router login page. Click on the shown link. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide.Did you try the following IPs? In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Hitron. Maybe this will work for you.This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings.

https://www.leesii.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162870b53157b7---cadillac-seville-2003-service-manual.pdf

What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. All rights reserved. Revision History. RevisionDescription. Issued by. P. J. HuangBefore You Begin. 4. Introduction. 4. Cable Modem Features. 4. Local Cable Network Service. 5. Prepare Your Workspace Ready for the Cable Modem Installation. 6. Package Contents. 7. Requirements. 7. Verify that you have these items before beginning the installation. 7. Decide Which Installation Process to Use. 7. Installing the Cable Modem Using the Ethernet Port. 9. Connecting the Cable Modem. 11. Installing the Cable Modem Using the USB Port (BRG35302). 13. Hardware Installation. 13. USB Driver Installation. 15. Windows 98. 15. Windows Me. 16. Wireless Configuration(BWA35302). 17. Wireless Setting. 19. Channel and SSID. 20Hide SSID. 21. Encryption. 22. Security. 22. Authentication Type (WEP Mode only). 24. MAC Filtering. 25. Cable Modem Front and Rear Panel. 26. Front Panel LEDs. 27. Rear Panel. 29. Notices. 30Before You Begin. CAUTION! Be sure to read this entire User’s Manual from front to back inIntroduction. Thank you for purchasing the Hitron “Broadband Residential Cable Modem Gateway ”. DOCSIS technology. The cable modem enables your network cable operator to provide you with broadbandThe cable modem provides downstreamAnother distinctive feature of the cable modem is its easy installation, because DHCP and. TFTP clients can obtain automatic access to the IP address and configuration from theirSNMP agents permit remote configuration and monitoring fromCable Modem Features. This section summarizes the features of the cable modem.

www.daddyproofkidswear.com/files/camworks-training-manual.pdf

Full-featured compact, economical cable modem with Ethernet port, USB port (BRG35302)Equipped TurboDOX that significantly increases the download speed of TCP applications byCapable of handling downstream dataExtensive SNMP management support: MIB-II,Baseline privacy Interface MIB, RF Interface MIB. Front Panel LED display for easy network status monitoring. USB connector, with plug n play capability, conveniently located for easy PC access. (BRG35302)Before installing the modem:See “Decide Which Installation Process to Use” on page 7 for more information.Before installing the cable modem, you should prepare your workspace. WARNING! Risk of electric shock. Do not expose the cable modem toFig. 1 Outlook of Cable ModemThere should be plenty of room to guide the cables away from the cable modem withoutDo not restrict the airflow around the cable modem. To enhance the best performance and proper function of the cable modem, place it on aThe package contains. Caution: Be sure to use only the power adapter that came with the cableSoftware drivers and user documentation. User documentation. Requirements. Verify that you have these items before beginning the installation. A cable-line splitter (not included), if you plan to have the cable modem and a televisionAn active two-way cable line. To install the cable modem using the Ethernet port::An active Ethernet port on your computer. Decide Which Installation Process to Use. The cable modem enables you to connect to the Internet using either your computer’s EthernetBe sure to follow the installation steps for the setup you want to use. Using the Ethernet setupTo do this, you might have to obtain additional IP addresses from your cable operator.The USB port, however, only enables you toUsing the Wireless (BWA35302) enables you connecting to the Internet. For the securitySee “Installing the Cable Modem Using the Ethernet Port” on Chapter2, or see “InstallingInstalling the Cable Modem Using the Ethernet Port. CAUTION!

https://www.sevgiliyevideo.net/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162870b885ca0b---cadillac-shop-manual-1967.pdf

Be sure to read this entire User’s Manual from front to back in. This chapter describes how to install the cable modem using the Ethernet port. Using the. Ethernet port enables you to use a single connection to the Internet or use a hub to connectYou can also use multiple IP addresses from yourYou can use the Ethernet port to connect to the Internet with the following operating systems. Figure 2 Cable Modem Setup Using the NICFollow the procedure for your operating system to verify or installRight-click the Network Neighborhood icon (Windows Me: the My Network Places icon)You can now go to the sectionRight-click the My Network Places icon on the Windows desktop. Right-click Local Area Connection and click Properties.See the section “Connecting the Cable. Modem” on page 11. Right-click the Network Neighborhood icon and click Properties. Click the Bindings tabYou can now connect the cable modem. See “Connecting the Cable Modem” onMany Macintosh computers have EthernetSelect Edit in the Finder and select User Mode. The User Mode screen appears. Select Advanced, and then click OK. Click the selector arrows to the right of the Configure: drop-down menu and select Using. DHCP server. Select Active and check the Always Connected check box. Verify that the Use 802.3 check box is unchecked. If the box is checked, click the box toThen click Info.Connecting the Cable Modem. Install the cable modem according to the following procedure. Power off the computer. Unplug the computer from the electrical wall outlet. Make these connections:If you planPlug in the computer. Power on the computer. When installation is complete, your setup should resemble theInstalling the Cable Modem Using the USB PortCAUTION! Be sure to read this entire User’s Manual from front to back in. This chapter provides an overview of how to install the cable modem using the USB port. FirstYou then install the software driversThe USB port does not support the Macintosh operating system.

https://yuseigachi.nl/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162870b96c70f8---cadillac-owner-manual.pdf

Using a USB port to connect to the Internet enables you to install the cable modem moreUsing a USB port, however, enables you to connect only one computer to the cable modem.Install the cable modem according to the following procedure. Power off the computer (and television, if you plan to have the cable modem andUnplug the power cord of computer (and television). Connect the coaxial cable to the cable modem’s cable television (CATV) cableConnect all of the devices:CAUTION! You must use the 5VDC power adapter that comes withUsing the wrongConnect the USB end of the cable modem to the USB port on your computer using a. USB cable. Plug the power cord of computer (and television.). Power on the computer (and television.). Now your connection should be similar to the Fig. 3.You must now install the software drivers provided on the Installation CD. Be sure toUSB Driver Installation. After the Hardware Installation, you must install the USB software driver. Windows 98. After the Hardware Installation, the window “Found New Hardware” appears. Please follow theCheck the Specify a Location check box. The location of the driver file is:If necessary, replace D with the letter of your computer's CD-ROM drive. You can either click Browse. Browse drop-down list. Click Next to search for the necessary driver files. Select The updated driver (Recommended) and click Next. When the system locates the driver files,When prompted, insert the Windows 98 SE CD into the CD-ROM drive and click OK. After Windows copies the necessary system files, click Finish. The system Settings Change dialogClick Yes to reboot your computer. Make sure the LED of Power, Cable, Status and USB are green without blinking, which means thePlease refer to Chapter 5: “Cable Modem Front and Rear Panel” forThe Found New hardware Wizard screen appears.Check the CD-ROM drives check box and click Next to search for the necessary driver files.

da-kong.com/userfiles/camworks-manuals.pdf

TheWhen the Found New Hardware Wizard displays the search results, click Next to install theNote: If the Digital Signature Not Found screen appears, click Yes to continue the installation. When the Found New Hardware Wizard completes the installation, click Finish. Make sure the LED of Power, Cable, Status and USB are green without blinking, which means thePlease refer to Chapter 5: “Cable Modem Front and Rear Panel” forWhen the CM is powered on, the Add New hardware Wizard screen appears.When Windows locates the driver files click Next to install the necessary files. Click Finish. The system Settings Change dialog box appears. Click Yes to reboot your computer. Make sure the LED of Power, Cable, Status and USB are green without blinking, which means thePlease refer to Chapter 5: “Cable Modem Front and Rear Panel” forWireless Configuration(BWA35302). This chapter provides an overview of how to set up the Wireless parameters via Ethernet Port. Interface. First you can refer to chapter 2: “Installing the Cable Modem Using the Ethernet. Port” and verify that the Ethernet Port is operating properly. After making sure the Ethernet Port works fine, please connect the Cable Modem and yourFig. 4 Cable Modem Connection Using Wireless. The Factory Default IP address of the Ethernet Port is 192.168.100.1, and the DHCP server isOpen the Browser in your computer and key in, you will be asked to key inAs for the Username and Password, you can contact your service provider for the details.There are several wireless transmission modes for selection:The max speed can be up to 11Mbps.If you are not sure whether your wireless LAN card supports or not, it is recommended to selectThe Factory Default is “Mixed mode”. User can also disable the wireless transmission module.

It is just to click the left side ofAfter the configuration, please clickIt is also called theWhile the wireless LAN card searches for the access point, SSID is the important information forSSID can be configured up to 32characters.(Alphabet or number). The Factory Default of SSID is WLAN. Channel. This selection is correlated to the transmission frequency. Different Channel means the differentIn most of the application, it is not necessary to change the channel. It is due to that the wireless. LAN cards can detect the correct channel while they are searching the access point. One of the reasons for you to change the channel is that there is the frequency interferenceIf so, you can select different channelsFor security, wireless access point can disable the broadcast of SSID, and the configuration isOnce the “Hide SSID” is selected, only the computer with same SSID can connect the wirelessOn the other hand, the computer with the different SSID (or without SSID) will not “see” thisTo connect the wireless access point with the configuration “Hide SSID”, user must know the. SSID in advance, and then pre-configure in the computer. After the configuration, the hidden. SSID will appear in the search list.The wireless LAN signal is broadcasted openly. This is vulnerable for information theft orTo provide a certain level of protection, it isSecurity. In the selection in Security, user can select between None, WPA-PSK and WEP. None. There will be no authentication or encryption in this mode.It will blockThe Passphrase must be identical on all PCs and access points in your network. Enter a word orThe length of Passphrase should be betweenThere is the encryption key between the PCs and accessThere are two encryption lengths for selection: 64 bits and 128 bits. If encryption strength is set to 64-bit or 128-bit, then only the selected WEP key box willFor 64-bit WEP, enter 10 hexadecimal digits (any combination of 0-9, a-f, or A-F).

For 128-bit WEP, enter 26 hexadecimal digits (any combination of 0-9, a-f, or A-F). No matter 64 bits or 128 bits, you can program four data encryption keys. You can manually or automatically program the four data encryption keys. These values must beIn 128 bits, it willOnce the security mode is selected as WEP, one may need to select the Authentication Type. There are two selections in Authentication Type: Open System and Shared Key. The difference between Open System and Shared Key is the Authentication between Access. Point and Computer. Open System. In the Open System environment, there will not the authentication between Access PointThe Access Point will allow the connection for any computer which sends the connectionShared Key. In the Shared Key environment, it must go through the Authentication procedure before theIn order to finish the Authentication, the Computer must be pre-configured as Shared Key. Meanwhile, the WEP Key must be keyed in the Computer in advance. Otherwise, the. Access Point will reject the connection request.If one side is of Open System and the other is Shared Key, they will not be ableTo restrict access based on MAC addresses, you can set up a list of the Trusted Devices, whichIf the “All Wireless Stations” is selected, the Access Point can accept all of the connectionIf the “Trust PCs only” is selected, the Access Point only accepts the Computer in theThe list is according to the MAC address. Only the Computer in the List can be accepted, theTo add one trusted PC: Key in the MAC address in the “Manually-Added Wireless Devices”. You can also set the Device Name for verification. The added PC will be shown in the “Wireless Access List”. To remove one trusted PC: Select the MAC address in the “Manually-Added Wireless. Devices” which you want to remove, and then click. You can see the connected Computer in the “Auto-Learned Wireless Devices”.Cable Modem Front and Rear Panel. CAUTION!

Be sure to read this entire User’s Manual from front to back inThis chapter describes the light emitting diodes (LEDs) on the front panel and the connectorsThe LEDs on the cable modem indicate:Fig. 5 Front Panel LEDsLED Label. Power. Color. Description. Green. Cable. Orange-Blinking. Orange. Green-Blinking. Cable modem is plugged in to an electrical outlet and isThe modem is searching for the DOWNSTREAM frequency. Downstream frequency is locked. Searching for UPSTREAMUpstream frequency is locked. Modem is registering with the cable company's head-end. Modem is ready for data transfers. Valid Ethernet link status. Ethernet port. USB interface is connected. Wireless interface is connected. StatusGreen-Blinking. Green-BlinkingFig. 7 Rear PanelRJ-45 female socket for connection of Ethernet cableUSB 'A'-type port. For restart (Press once), or Restores factory default settings(PressWireless AntennaNotices. CAUTION! Be sure to read this entire User’s Manual from front to back inWARNING! Risk of electric shock. Do not expose the cable modem toCaution: Be sure to use only the power adapter that came with the cableThe Broadband Residential Cable Modem is a high-performance communications deviceDo NOT use the cable modem outdoors. Keep the cable modem in an environment that is between O C and 40 C (between 32 FTo avoid overheating the cable modem, do NOT place any object on the top of the cableThe manufacturer assumes no liabilities for damage caused by any improper use of thePlug the cable modem’s power adapter into the cable modem’s power jack and into aDimensions. Power Consumption. Operating Temperature. Operating Humidity. Cable Interface. CPE Interface. Downstream transmissionUpstream transmissionFemale “F” Type RF ConnectorThis equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a. Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.

These limitsThis equipment generates, uses and can radiateHowever, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particularReorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from thatThis device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject toFCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by theThis equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for anThis equipment should be installed and operated. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with anyIEEE 802.11b or 802.11g operation of this product in the U.S.A. isPDF Version: 1.6. Linearized: No. Encryption: Standard V2.3 (128-bit). User Access: Print, Copy, Extract, Print high-res. XMP Toolkit: 3.1-701. About: uuid:225ab822-c1a0-4f66-bd36-fd46f62b2a48. Producer: Acrobat Distiller 6.0.1 (Windows). Document ID: uuid:35772b03-727d-4494-8b1a-f3a6464c80c9. Instance ID: uuid:102909d1-5011-4977-9903-0ffba187f399. Title: untitled. Has XFA: No. Page Count: 32. The BRG - 35503 is an intelligent device that enhances its basic data transmission features with.Protocol Support ManagementThe following terms are frequently used to search for ZyXEL BRG-35503 support:I Cannot Find The Conversion Kit A password allows you to set a restriction on BD-ROM or DVD VIDEO. Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message. The actual Open Box product may differ in packaging and included accessories, but has been tested to ensure basic functionality. Most customers receive within 7-9 days.Return Policy. Reliability will take longer to determine.keeping my fingers crossed (based on reviews). They just couldn't seem to talk to each other.and, thus, no internet). Pulled this modem and put back older one and everything went back to normal.

However, after what seemed a very long time it came back alive and I noticed the Link status light acting differently from when it was installed (originally was a solid, consistent flash rate. After reset it was more like 5 flashes in a row, then a longer time with LED out, then 5 flashes in a row, etc.). Thinking something might be different now, I decided to try another install. Lo and behold, I had internet. A bit erratic at first, but there was a connection (and my computer told me I might have log in to get full access). I decided on a do-it-myself provisioning this time. Went to the Comcast activation page (provided by one of the reviewers here, thank you) and went thru the process. Took about 5 mins and was done (did have to go back and re-instate my computer's IP and DNS addresses I had changed as part of the original testing process). Moral of the story? Before installation, press and hold the RESET button for a minimum of 20 secs. (without WAN or coax connected. Then, if you can, use Comcast's webpage to enable the modem. Once again, techies who knew less than I do (I know this but guess I am always hopeful.silly me:(Good product for what it does. Great product for the price.This unit is running on Comcast. I am a Comcast emloyee, so I get the speedtierextreme tier.I hate doing rebates because it is always hit or miss for getting rebates back. We will see how that goes as I sent out the paperwork and proofs last week.Back in May 2016, I ended up replacing a 2-way wall outlet that both my modem, and Comcast digital box were connected to. The previous 2-way outlet and coax were stripped.Do not buy!Haven't rebooted or restarted in about 18 months.Spent a frustrating one year with XFinity support trying to troubleshoot my connection issues. Ultimately narrowed it down to the modem. Tempted to give 2 stars, but since it has worked well for a while now, bumped it up to 3.Yet this was the reason it kept dropping connections.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
17 + 2 =