Breville Ikon Bread Maker Bbm600 Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Breville Ikon Bread Maker Bbm600 Manual.pdf Size: 1691 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 20 May 2019, 18:29 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 672 votes.

Last checked: 7 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Breville Ikon Bread Maker Bbm600 Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued customer, foremost in mind.The LCD Screen shows the setting, loaf size, crust colour and dispenser operation.This is the family size loaf. A black arrow appears. The LCD Screen will show 4:35. For example, press process. This foldable, lightweight cutting guide is the ideal accessory for any bread maker. It provides Several brands of bread improvers are available nationally in supermarkets food for the yeast and structures the loaf. When mixed with liquid, the and health food stores. Dried yeast has been used in the recipes in this instruction naturally occurring substance found in fresh fruit. Q: Can other bread recipes be made in this machine. A: The bread machine will automatically go into a KEEP WARM cycle (in the A: The recipes in this book are sized so that the dough is kneaded properly BASIC, WHOLE WHEAT, FRENCH, SWEET, GLUTEN FREE and CONTINENTAL and the finished bread does not exceed the bread pan capacity. Recommended room environment. Contact your nearest authorised Breville Service Centre (refer to the back E:02 page for details). Contact your nearest authorised Breville Service Centre (refer to the back E:03 page for details). This section includes a variety of breads made from natural ingredients. After tasting all of these recipes, you just might discover a new found favourite.Wipe spills from outside of bread pan. Insert the bread pan into position in the baking chamber and close the lid.Some of the recipes include egg or milk in place of water to produce a richer flavoured bread with better keeping qualities. All the recipes in this section are designed for the SWEET Setting. The WHOLE WHEAT setting has been designed with these ingredients in mind, by providing a 30 minute PREHEAT time at the beginning of the setting to allow these heavy flours time to absorb the liquid, soften and expand. Procedure Place ingredients into bread pan, in the exact order listed in the recipe.

http://charitablewines.org/uploads/brother-knitting-machine-manual-kh-710.xml

Tags:
  • breville ikon bread maker bbm600 manual, breville ikon bread maker bbm600 manual download, breville ikon bread maker bbm600 manual pdf, breville ikon bread maker bbm600 manual free, breville ikon bread maker bbm600 manual instructions.

Wipe spills from outside of bread pan. Insert the bread pan into position in the baking chamber and close the lid. All recipes use local ingredients and Australian Standard Metric measuring tools (cups, spoons and weighing scales) for accuracy. Procedure Place ingredients into bread pan, in the exact order listed in the recipe. Wipe spills from outside of bread pan. All recipes use local ingredients and Australian Standard Metric measuring tools (cups, spoons and weighing scales) for accuracy. Procedure: Place ingredients into bread pan, in the exact order listed in the recipe. Wipe spills from outside of bread pan. The following recipes will give Damper or Muffin-Style Breads, which will be heavier in texture and not as highly risen as yeasted breads. Brush with Citrus Glaze (page R40) for additional appeal.They are available in various sized packaging and should not be confused with BREAD FLOUR. Bread mixes contain high protein bread flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, oil and other ingredients such as bread improvers. Usually only the addition of water and yeast is necessary, however some results are improved by adding extra oil. Remove any wet cardboard liners from lids of jars. Wash jars and lids in hot, soapy water. Rinse well in hot water, do not wipe dry. Place jars and metal lids onto an oven tray. Breville Customer Service Centre PO Box 22 Botany NSW 209 AUSTRALIA. Breville Customer Service Centre Private Bag 944 Greenmount Auckland, New Zealand.Australian Customers New Zealand CustomersBreville Customer Service CentreInstructionsPage 4 CongratulationsWe have designed this bread machine with you, our valued customer, inPage 6 Breville recommends safety first. At Breville we are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety.USING THE PAUSE FUNCTION Using the Preset Timer. Button). The BAKE ONLY setting. Manual Set for your personal recipes Procedure. The MANUAL SET function allows.

http://sonogram.com.tr/userfiles/brother-knitting-machine-manuals-free.xml

Page 14 Beginner’s Guide to Baking Your First Loaf. The following instructions are to be used when making Bread or Dough recipes. Page 15 Beginner’s Guide to Baking Your First Loaf continued B. Step 7: Select the setting Step 11: Start the bread machine. Page 16 Beginner’s Guide to Baking Your First Loaf continued. Step 14: Unplug the bread machine. Press and hold down the STOP. Page 17 Weighing and Measuring T. Recipes in this Instruction Book were developed using Australian Metric. Weights and Measurements.It provides Several brands. Page 19 The Vital Ingredients continued HYeast needs liquid, sugar. Page 20 Hints and Tips for Better Bread MakingABOUT INGREDIENTS: Q: What happens if the bread isn’t removed when the bake ERCoarse holey Bread rises too Bread doesn’t Corrective ActionBefore cleaning your bread machine, switch off then unplug from the STORAGEPage 26 Easy Bake RecipesPage 28 Traditional Favourites. There are many breads that we all like to place in our lunch box. This section includes a. Page 29 Traditional Favourites continuedPage 33 Flavoured White Bread continuedPage 36 Flavoured Sweet Bread. Most of the recipes in this section have the addition of nuts, chocolate, sultanas or other flavour. Page 37 Flavoured Sweet Bread continuedPage 42 Wholemeal Bread continuedPage 46 Dough continuedPage 47 Dough continuedPage 49 Pizza DoughPage 52 Pasta Dough continuedPage 54 Gluten Free Bread continuedYeast Free Bread is a simple bread and is made using baking powder as the main raising. Page 57 Yeast Free Bread continuedBrush with Citrus Glaze (page. Page 59 Prepackaged Bread MixesWater 500ml 400ml. Page 61 Prepackaged Bread Mixes continuedWater 540ml. Page 63 Just JamPage 64 Just Jam continued. Preparation of Jars for Jam. Soak jars in warm water until label is easy to remove. Remove. Page 65 Glazes. I love the smell of the fresh bread and the way it looks. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au !

http://www.bouwdata.net/evenement/3hp-briggs-and-stratton-manual

Papamike Metropolitan Adelaide, SA 13 reviews 7 likes I tried to make bread and it didn't work. My son tried and failed also. So I put it away in a cupboard. Now during the social isolating, I thought I would try making bread again. This time I used my daughter's sunbeam. Followed the instructions precisely and it worked. So I found my old Breville Ikon BBM600 and tried again being very precise with weights and measures and instructions on the sequence and it worked. So I am very happy. I've baked quite a few loaves now and I think I have got the. Read more hang of it now. I think the problem I had previously was my lack of understanding of the importance of following the instructions precisely. I bought a set of scales and measuring equipment and I store my yeast in the fridge. Pros. Works well, does what it says it will. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Other Bread Makers Previous Panasonic SD-2501 4.5 ( 244 ) Breville The Custom Loaf Pro BBM800 3.9 ( 95 ) Panasonic SD-ZB2512 4.5 ( 21 ) Sunbeam Compact Bakehouse BM2500 4.0 ( 24 ) See all Bread Makers Next Sue South West, WA Have given up with it. My previous Breville bread making machine was fantastic, unfortunately it died. I would definitely not recommend this product Purchased at RetraVision. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Find out how Breville Baker's Oven BBM600 compares to other Bread Makers Know better, choose better. Compare all Greenbuffalogirls 2 reviews 2 likes Made a pizza dough and it doesn't knead the dough like the BB350. BBM600 only needs for 20 minutes then sits and rises, however all ingredients not properly mixed together. I have used both side by side and I's sorry I wasted my money upgrading. Not happy Jan. Date Purchased Mar 2018 Like Share More Similar opinion. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Jan A week later thebreadton was just stuck in the machine and couldn't be removed. I put The bread machine Into the trash. What a waste of money.

http://cleanteclogistics.com/images/breville-fast-slow-cooker-manual.pdf

No more Breville products for me. Like Share More Similar opinion. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! John Sydney Reading the above review is disheartening as it seems to be a common design problem that Breville do not wish to acknowledge. It is a shame as when it was working I could not have been happier with the outcomes. I made a lot of different types of bread both from the book supplied and other sources most worked out great. But as the other reviewers have stated it does not last. It was top of the range when I bought it and I do not thimk it is unreasonable for me to expect it to last for more than three years. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Kath Otherwise the machine works beautifully - but what is the use of that if it is unusable between continual repairs. I'll be buying a different brand next time. We use this mainly for making dough, but sometimes bake in the machine. This is the second Breville bread machine I have bought and the previous one did have similar problems but lasted many years. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Emuu I use Laucke pre-mixes and apart from selecting the 'dark' setting to increase the crust colour the bread. I agree with previous reviews that the control panel is quite sensitive but I'm careful!! The process is quick and easy, much better than baking bread from scratch. A minor niggle is the kneading blade is extremely difficult to remove. I am yet to succeed. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Other Bread Makers Previous Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 5.0 ( 2 ) Panasonic SD-ZP2000 3.7 ( 6 ) Panasonic SD-2501 4.5 ( 244 ) Breville The Custom Loaf Pro BBM800 3.9 ( 95 ) See all Bread Makers Next Lee Using the recipes supplied with the machine, we have made less than 20 batches. Whilst the results were good, the machine is now making a clunking sound from the motor and the internal blade only moves some of the time and does not mix the dough. At this price I might as well buy a new machine.

http://www.mtpartnersfl.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/16286b0950c1ca---Cabrinha-bar-manual.pdf

Breville also said that there have been no problems with this machine, which is not the case looking at other reviews. When it was working it baked a decent loaf. Unreliable motor, poor backup service Like Share More Similar opinion. Compare all oliver We start our face book campain soon. Hopefully they will give us another one but i doubt it. Being able to set your own program Paddles become very stiff with age, Only Lasted One Year.Like Share More Similar opinion. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Too many fakes reviews. South East Queensland, QLD 32 reviews 23 likes However, after many years of excellent use it finally gave up and I had to buy a new machine. After reading the reviews we decided to go with this one. The first loaf I made, I followed the basic 1Kg loaf recipe in the manual. With the Sunbeam I had, over the years, come up with my own recipe as the manual ones didn't quite hit the mark. But the Breville loaf from the recipe was fantastic. I'd even go as far to say that it was better than the Sunbeam when using my own recipe. Read more nice crumb, crusty crust and good flavour. Next, I tried the French loaf as I actually wanted a chewier bread. However, loaf it produced was indeed chewier!! It was great - I was proved wrong. Even the loaf size is good (although I shall use the 600g size as the 1kg does flow over the tin a bit and means I cant get it in the slicing guide; 600g size is perfect) and can be cut like a normal loaf. Makes good bread. Bread size is such it can be cut the normal way. Recipes work. Not the sexiest looking breadmaker in the world. Like Share More 1 comment Breville Breville 7 years ago Glad to hear you are happy. Our test kitchen works hard to develop great recipes. We will soon be phasing out this bread maker, but the BBM800 'Custom Loaf Pro' is staying in the range. It is a. Read more n amazing machine, and makes fabulous bread. It's a great looking stainless machine too. Like Report Similar opinion.

cousinsconstructionservices.com/app/webroot/files/comdial-impact-8324-manual.pdf

Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Bev Bertocchi AU 3 reviews 2 likes I usually make about 3 double batches giving me about six 12inch bases each batch. I follow the recipe in the book and it works out perfectly each time and saves me heaps of time if I was making it by hand. I make bread in it also but usually can't wait the 3 hours for it to cook, so tend to buy a loaf if needed on short notice. Takes the hard work out of make pizza dough. Have to remember not to submerse tin in water. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! Tery KUALA LUMPUR Didn't read the manual properly so the first loaf failed but it's been consistently given me pretty good results from loaf 2 onwards. Do take note that the fruits loafs ( or heavier breads) will not rise as much as the white bread for example so it isn't an error. I've made almost 30 loafs so far. Read more ion. Note: guessimation doesn't quite work with the device although it is quite forgiving at most times. A tad expensive but worth it so this isn't actually a 'con'. Paddle doesn't always fold down, don't know why. 2 likes Share More 6 comments Nukeboy 8 years ago I think you have the wrong products, its a toaster not a bread maker. And this product (the Ikon) is garbage. Like Report masd270248 8 years ago I agree Nukeboy, rubbish breadmaker, I'm off to buy another Panasonic. Like Report masd270248 8 years ago Bought the Panasonic, same recipe as I used on the Ikon, and now with the Panasonic it's PERFECT every time. Funny that! Like Report View 3 more comments Similar opinion.It most often does not mix perfectly, I never use the timer function be cause of this. I always stand by at the initial mixing stage with a spatula to push the unmixed portion into the kneading paddle. That's not a complaint from me, just a recognition of a limitation of the machine. The kneading cycle includes reversing the paddle rotation every few minutes, I guess this is an attempt to get it to pick up all the flour in the pan.

https://www.andeanskyline.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/16286b0a096aaf---cabling-installation-manual.pdf

It's a good theory and perhaps it mixes bett. Read more er than if it didn't reverse however I still find that I have to help it along with my spatula. It bakes a very nice loaf otherwise, using the pre-programmed recipes is easy and works well. If you want to be a bit creative or adjust a recipe a little you can use the custom programs, this is a bit clunky but it works. I have two complaints: you can't save a custom program so if you make an adjustment such as a longer kneading time or higher or longer cooking time then you use one of the pre-programmed cycles and want to go back to your custom one you have to enter the whole thing in again. But my biggest complaint is that in the custom programs you can't turn off the keep warm function. This may not be a problem except if you want to use a custom program to just make dough, not do a whole cooked loaf. I have lost several batches of dough because I set the machine to make dough, set the cooking time to 0 mins at 0 deg (so it wouldn't cook it), then left it to it, forgot about it till a couple of hours later when the kneading had finished and the keep warm function had kicked in making a solid brick. This is a good way to manufacture bricks if you are building a house. Bakes a nice loaf, horizontal loaf rather than upright. On the custom function the keep warm function can not be turned off. The custom recipes are not flexible enough for doing sour dough bread mixes - cannot do long long rise times. Can't save custom programs. Like Share More 2 comments oliver 7 years ago We have had 2 of these machines each lasting just over 1 year our second machine has justed died, so not happy. Makes for expencive bread !!!!! Not sure if to risk trying the BBM800 Like Report Breville Breville 7 years ago Hi Oliver, the BBM800 is an excellent bread maker. It also comes with a 2 year warranty, so if you are looking to purchase another bread maker, we hope you will give it a go. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au !

https://lalitas-thaimassage-spa.de/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/16286b0aff2ef1---Cablevision-vod-smk-manual.pdf

Other Bread Makers Previous Panasonic SD-ZB2512 4.5 ( 21 ) Sunbeam Compact Bakehouse BM2500 4.0 ( 24 ) Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 5.0 ( 2 ) Panasonic SD-ZP2000 3.7 ( 6 ) See all Bread Makers Next busybee149 AU 3 reviews 1 like This is when I nearly had a nervous breakdown!! it started baking beauti. Read more fully and then 25 minutes before end of programme,it would stop.Moral? Just be very wary of Brevilles. We have been using Bread makers now for over 20 years and this is the first regrettable purchase. Have gone back to a good reliable Panasonic! Last 5 loaves ( I keep trying) have all failed. John Like Report Similar opinion. Compare all chaau Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC 29 reviews 19 likes Before buying this product I did a good research. At the time of researching there was a previous Breville model very popular (BBM420). This one did not have very many reviews, and buying it was a jeopardy. I liked the look of it and that it a loaf size up to 1.25 kg. I also liked that it is oblong (compare it with Panasonic bread makers and you'll know what I mean). I did not mistake. It is actually a very good bread maker. It never failed. We do not buy bread mixes, as we do not know what ingredients they are mixed with. We ha. Read more ve experimented with different recipes of our own, we made almost every bread from the book, we even made some rye bread. We use it to mix and rise dough every time. On the downside there is only one thing. The collapsible kneading blade for some reasons keeps insists on staying inside the bread when baking rye breads. It would be great if they provide a metal non-collapsible blade for these type of recipes.Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! csomole 15 reviews 14 likes It was foolproof, but had a narrow range of options, strangely long cycles with endless resting at start, and make weird upright loaves. Our Breville is called the Ultimate Baker's Oven Mk3, only cosmetically different from the BBM600 ikon.

www.corwell.co.uk/userfiles/files/comdial-impact-8312sj-fb-manual.pdf

The Breville's Continental setting was the main attraction, and the resulting loaf is uniquely good: thick, dark, crunchy crust like real bread from a European village bakery. Beware, though: regular use of that setting caused a pan to darke. Read more n and leak (replaced under warranty once), but then the plastic parts of the lid crumled. The bread is so good that we bought another of the same, but now use a manual setting (longer and hotter bake than the French) instead of the full Continental. The Breville is not as foolproof as the Panasonic was, as shown by some reactions. The Breville's wide pan gives a better-shaped loaf, but it requires an exact ratio of liquid to flour, otherwise the corners do not get mixed in and the loaf fails. It is also important to follow the instructions about the order of adding the ingredients, for the same reason. The most flexible breadmaker I encountered. In addition to the many preset programs, the manual setting allows complete customization. Regular use of the Continental setting ruins the machine. 2 likes Share More Similar opinion. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! happyspace AU I've had this machine for over two years now and I use it almost daily. I love it and have had no problems except what I consider to be a small issue with the collapsible mixing blade. After several months of usage, I couldn't get the collapsible blade to collapse any more. After each use, I half fill the pan with warm soapy water for a while as instructed by the manual. However, even after that and carefully trying to clean all the nooks with a wooden skewer and what not. Read more the blade got stuck in the upright position so it still mixes it well but I end up with a few slices that have a line through it - which is no biggie for me. I love the recipes in the manual and have tried out a few of them. I just place the ingredients in the order normally suggested by the manual. It would've been better if they remained in shape.

One of my favourite features is the memory feature in the event of a power cut. When we've had a power surge etc, I was easily able to resume the process without any hassle. Love that! I like the timed bread feature in principle but I have found that the bread doesn't turn out as good when I use this especially if I prepare the ingredients the night before for example. I think this is mainly due to the fact that I live in a warm climate and the yeast probably loses some of its potency after staying out in the warm for several hours so I guess I can't really fault the machine for that.Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! HouseOfBlue AU 3 reviews 2 likes I narrowed it down to the Panasonic 2501 and the Breville Ikon. I ended up getting the Breville because of the slightly larger, more horizontal baking tin, and have been very happy with my purchase. Every loaf has been perfectly baked with very minimal effort. Some previous reviewers noted that the pan is so wide that the kneading blade can have trouble picking up all the ingredients to form a d. Read more ough ball, but we've not experienced this at all - everything seems mixed well and there's no flour coating on the corners of the loaf. The collapsible blade is OK, I wouldn't say it makes a huge difference and I'm not sure that it even works every time, but the blade itself is quite compact even in the upright position, so even if it fails to collapse before the baking process begins, it still leaves a minimal gap in the bottom of the loaf. It seems very quiet compared to our old machine, and we haven't had any issues with it 'walking' across the bench during the kneading phase like some others have noted. It looks good on the kitchen bench, and I love the internal light which means that I can peek in to see how the bread is going without lifting the lid. Kids love watching the process too. The buttons on the control panel are well laid out and very easy to use.

Overall I couldn't be happier with this machine and would definitely recommend it. Large, horizontal loaf, good non-stick pan, internal light, easy to use and great bread quality, looks good. Reasonably expensive, but seems value for money with the quality and features. 1 like Share More Similar opinion. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au ! lmac VIC, 3015 2 reviews 1 like I really like the internal light and top window which allows me to check if the dough is rising without opening the lid and letting the heat escape. The window does have a habit of fogging up though and it pays to keep it clean. The fruit and nut dispenser is a great feature. A fruit loaf has become my signature loaf and I do like to add lots of fruit - more than will fit in the dis. Read more penser so I no longer use the dispenser and add the fruit in manually. The machine can be set to beep when the fruit needs to be added so it can alert me when I need to do it. The buttons are very touch sensitive and on more than one occasion I have stopped the machine accidentally. Fortunately it has a manual program feature that means you can program it to continue from any point in the cycle. The rapid bake program is really handy when time is short as it can save over an hour off the entire cycle and the results come out almost as good. I reckon the larger tin puts this bread maker in a class above the square tin models - the larger loaves mean you spend less time making bread and more time eating it!Like Share More No answers Ann asked 3 years ago Can I use defiance bakers flour in my machine. Like Share More 1 answer Jan 3 years ago Yes. Defiance bakers flour is a fantastic product and works well in bread machine. Like Report Deb asked 4 years ago Hi.I have the breville ikonBBM600,my only problem is that the collapsible blade now refuses to stand up long enough to mix a loaf,and it has somehow managed to wedge onto shaft so you cannot exchange for basic blade. Any ideas how to fix this.

Please help,as I love this machine and would dearly love to continue using it.no other faults at all.have had it for years.love the bread, the texture quality and diversity of loaves we can make. Thanx in advance mostly satisfied customer. Like Share More 1 answer Breville Breville 4 years ago Hi Deb - please contact customer service for best advice - 1300 139 798 (during business hours). Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! Nathan S. Nov 01, 2019 Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food. Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times. Wendy Z. Mar 27, 2020 Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020. These large kitchen appliances are the backbone of your kitchen, meant to last you many years. The initial cost of a fridge or dishwasher is high, so to make sure you're not buying a lemon, here are the best fridges and best dishwashers of 2020. Our reviewers have provided detailed ratings for important factors to consider when choosing a refrigerator or dishwasher, such as Noise Level and Internal Layout. Wendy Z. Nov 12, 2019 Listing monitored by Breville representatives. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). NB: Variable results are seen with these machines due to square bowl design and subsequent under mixing. It may be necessary to experiment with each new bag of bread mix to obtain the best water rate. Firm doughs perform better in these machines.

NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. We have found that the French Setting produces the biggest and best loaf; also with a Dark Crust setting. NB: The bucket is small and square in design, dough is not well developed and staling occurs more quickly comparatively to other designs. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). If the loaf still touches the lid reduce the yeast to 4g. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). When setting the machine (for either Medium or Large Loaf) select the Basic Setting, 750g loaf size and Dark Crust. NB: The mixing action and bowl design of this machine seems much improved over some of the other Breville models. There is adequate heat to colour the crust even with the presence of the window. The beauty of this machine is that it gives some flexibility during certain bake cycles. The machine will alert the user of the proof and bake stage, where if the user wishes they may add extra time to either or both stages. A thick crust on the loaf; on the inside on the bowl appears to be typical to this machine.

NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). Also, cover the window with aluminium foil. Recipe suggestions: The recipes below are the only recommended Laucke recipes for this machine (make 1.5kg loaf). Smaller loaves do not turn out very successfully. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. NB: Occasionally these machines will not mix all ingredients and may need to be restarted if noticed in time. It is advisable to open the lid and check how the dough is mixing. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). NB: This machine has cake baking tin and 2 X 2 baguette trays (one hangs below the other). It also has 2 elements but still does not create much top heat. It does not mix the dough very thoroughly having a slow action. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window. Hints: Use lukewarm water in winter as the machines do not have a pre-kneading warming cycle (Some brands do). NB: In the test bakery results show that the Medium loaf recipe is too large for this machine. The concept of the machine is great being both an oven and a bread machine. Results achieved are quite good, it’s just a shame that the size of the loaf is restricted. NB: Heat loss occurs through the viewing window in the top of the machine; so we recommend for everyone to put a few layers of Aluminium foil over the window.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
7 + 3 =