Breville Bje820Xl Dual Disc Juice Processor Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Breville Bje820Xl Dual Disc Juice Processor Manual.pdf Size: 1405 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 12 May 2019, 13:33 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 779 votes.

Last checked: 16 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Breville Bje820Xl Dual Disc Juice Processor Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

We have 3 Breville Dual Disc Juice Processor BJE820XL manuals available for free PDF download: Instruction Booklet, Instruction Book. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued customer foremost in mind. In addition we ask that you exercise a degree of care when using any electrical appliance and adhere to the following precautions: IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS in moving vehicles or boats.If you must use a longer cord or an extension cord when using the appliance, the cord must be arranged so it will not drape or hang over the edge of a countJuicer cover (dishwasher safe) Safety locking arm Large pulp container with Stainless steel integrated micro mesh handle filter juice disc (dishwasher safe) Overload protection Stainless Steel button Filter Bowl (not shown in Surround picture) (dishwasher safe) Dishwasher safe 1.2 liter juice jug High performance motor Five speedPlace into a glass (if lid onto juice jug preferred).Puree Extractor (for soft fruits and vegetables) Puree Insert Puree Disc For processing For processing softer fruits such as softer fruits suchEnsure the power cord the Juice Disc is fitted securely inside the is unplugged. Filter Bowl Surround and onto the Motor Base. Wash the Filter Bowl SurroStep 6 Place the Pulp Container into position by tilting slightly. HINT: To minimize washing up we suggest that you place a plastic freezer bag (or plastic grocery bag) into the pulp container to collect the pulp. Step 5 SlStep 1 Place the Filter Bowl Surround on the top of the Motor Base. Step 3 Place the Puree Insert into the Filter Bowl Surround, making sure the warning label on the handle is facing upwards. Step 2 Place the Puree Disc into the Filter Bowl Surround and onto If overheating occurs, the juicer will automatically activate the overheating. Please try again.Please try again.In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

http://www.istitutogamma.it/public/brother-galaxie-3000-manual.xml

Tags:
  • breville bje820xl dual disc juice processor manual, breville bje820xl dual disc juice processor manual download, breville bje820xl dual disc juice processor manual pdf, breville bje820xl dual disc juice processor manual instructions, breville bje820xl dual disc juice processor manual free.

Register a free business account Please try your search again later.The Breville BJE510 Juice Fountain Multi-Speed with variable speeds is a smart juicer that adjusts speed to extract the maximum juice with minimal waste. A built-in smart chip increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads so juicing is accomplished as efficiently as possible. Juicing Versatility and Power Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind. Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extracts more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients. The 900 watt motor has speeds ranging from 6500 rpm for softer fruits and leafy greens like cantaloupe or spinach to 12500 rpm for maximum extraction from denser foods like apples or beets. A smart chip allows the juicer to sense the load and adjust power accordingly, making juicing more efficient. The uniquely designed juicing system features an extra-wide feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc. Nutri Disc with titanium-reinforced blades shreds both hard and soft fruits and vegetables with ease The 900 watt, high-grade 5 speed motor features a built-in electronic smart chip that increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads. As a result, the filter extracts more juice and can make an 8 oz.

http://farcornerssafaris.com/Uploads/brother-galaxie-2000-manual.xml

Product features: Heavy-duty 900 watt motor with variable speed control from 6,500rpm to 12,000rpm: 5 speed selector with LCD juicing speed guide to help maximize juice extraction Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp Noise and vibration control: patented unique direct central feed system, which centers the chute over the Nutri Disc to minimize vibration and noise Heavy grade polymer body for durability Premium materials combining high grade stainless steel and die-cast alloy for durability. Stainless steel body, micromesh filter, cutters, and engineering-grade polymers 1.2 liter juice jug with froth separator Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. AM 5.0 out of 5 stars I have some idea of comparisons. 2.) Unless you are following the Gershon lifestyle SAVE your money and DON'T buy a Norwalk.

https://formations.fondationmironroyer.com/en/node/8054

They're fabulous machines and top-quality (with a price that commiserates), but they are huge, cumbersome and more difficult to use. I've also used a Champion juicer.there are die-hard fans, but I can't get into the Champion line of juicing. They are better built, easier to clean, and IMO more sanitary. Once I'm finished juicing, I rinse the parts in warm water, brush the basket, and toss in the dishwasher. Easy-Peasy! 2.) The dial to control the speed is a really big plus for me and one of the main reasons I chose this model. You can really dial-it-down for greens (kale, spinach, etc.,) and extract more green from the leafy goods. This also allows it to really knock out its competition of other machines that tout their slower masticating features. This now essentially does both. 3.) The puree blade: This is simple to use, just set it in, instead of the razor basket, and it does a superb job at making baby foods, applesauce, frozen banana 'ice-cream' etc., etc. This feature was the second major reason I chose this model. I own a Blend-Tec professional blender and the previously mentioned Norwalk. This Breville is on par with those items (at a fraction of the costs) with its ability to keep up and literally chew through anything I've put in there without issue. Again, for so little money more, it's worth having the larger, more capable motor which was the third big selling point from my perspective. 5.) For some reason, this machine does not heat up your juices (which is VERY good). I've tested the temps and they're minimal (2-3 degrees warmer) than your starting point. This matters for those who juice a lot that don't want to loose nutrients. Even at the higher speeds for 1-2 hours of juicing there was minimal heating up. Kudos to Breville on this. Not even the Norwalk (to my surprise and dismay) can keep up with that!!! CONS: 1.) For me, at this point, there aren't any.

http://gerrim.com/images/breville-barvista-espresso-machine-manual.pdf

I'm a critic and would be the first in line to offer anything I didn't like or felt was a ripoff. But I'm sincerely pleased and impressed with this juicer. One of the few things (kitchen gadgets) I've purchased in the last couple of years that has been this well rounded, with a good design, and most importantly worth the money.I received a recommendation for this juicer from a friend who had been using an earlier Breville model for many years, and as soon as I received this model, I knew it would also last many years. I haven't experienced any of the problems mentioned in the negative reviews and have a suspicion that most of them are results of misuse. For example, I have been using the product daily for a long time and the mesh basket still looks brand new. This is because I soak it in warm soapy water after each use for 5 min, then scrub with the brush that Breville provides. The people who said the condition of the mesh basket quickly deteriorated probably did not take the time to clean it properly immediately after each use. Another problem that people mentioned in negative reviews is the motor stalling. This may be because the users turned on the machine with food already in the chute. If you read the instructions however, it mentions that you should never start the machine with the chute loaded. Always drop the food in after the blades are already spinning. This is VERY IMPORTANT and many people fail to read this before they try the juicer. A few tips if you buy this machine: - Be careful if you juice directly into a glass and not the covered pitcher. If you want the machine to last, don't push it to it's maximum capacity for every use. - The manual says the clear parts are dishwasher-safe for the top rack, but my dishwasher did not get the centrifugal part or the spout clean. I would recommending rinsing all parts with warm water immediately after use. - The clear produce bags from the grocery store make excelled liners for the pulp container.

http://www.deadclan.nl/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1628679ede306a---c660-manual.pdf

No need to buy the expensive liners from Breville.If you're comparing this unit to other juicers, they just don't compare. This one comes with a puree disc for the softer fruits and veggies that otherwise would end up in the pulp bin. Swapping between discs is super easy, there's no screwing bolts or anything like that, they simply drop-right in and off you go. I love the extra-wide chute that accommodates many items whole, and enables faster juicing and less prep. I appreciate the stainless steel construction, which does not stain and cleans very nicely in the dishwasher. The included pitcher is handy for separating the foam so you can pour a glass of freshly squeezed juice without the foam layer. I really like the speed control, which improves the effectiveness of juicing a variety of items from hard to soft. The machine is super safe, and will not run if anything is out of place. My only complaint is the NOISE. Wow it sounds like I am running a jet engine in my kitchen, but it's only for a few minutes. Was this review helpful. Give me a YES vote!Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Not sure if it's going to do this with all other vegetables or if it's the texture of the carrot pulp that makes it stick or what. Otherwise it does a good job, I get more juice than with my other masticating juicer, but I've noticed the juice flavour is much more vibrant with the slow juicer, if I hadn't tried both I probably wouldn't have noticed. The carrot juice from the centrifugal is more bland in comparison. I add ginger to help that out. Cleaning it is a bit of a pain as I clean it daily, if you use it every few days it probably wouldn't be so bad. The orange stain from the carrots has built up mainly in the little spout the juice comes out of, which I find particularly hard to get into to clean. Some might not be bothered by this, it's only an aesthetic issue. I have tried some vegetable oil on a paper towel to remove stains and this works quite well.

5percent-design-action.com/upload/users/files/carpentry-manual-tools.pdf

I have seen others use Oxyclean to soak parts in (beet stains for example) for general cleaning of juicers not this one specifically. But haven't tried it as for now I'm trying to use more natural products. The mesh filter is turning orange, and I might have to resort to this eventually. The brush is handy. In general I'd say this juicer does a good job, and doesn't take up as much space as I thought it would on the counter.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again My first juice was effortless and fun. Before deciding on this product I read many reviews, blogs, and watched YouTube videos on various products. I then went to the store to compare various brands, including several Breville brands for ease of assembly, cleaning, etc. All in all, this product is great. The previous reviews were not joking in claiming this machine is much quieter. No, it's not silent, but in comparison to many other machines, including the Juiceman, it's quiet. Not to mention, my other half was sound asleep and only 10' away without a stir. So yes, it's rather quiet. My first juice with this machine included one cup of fresh beet greens and one cup of fresh basil, and this machine chewed it up without issue, actually processing it, not just spitting it out fully intact like the other machines. The clean up is nice and easy, about 10 min. The reality is that the clean-up is rather comparable to most pulp ejection juicers, BUT, this machine doesn't have any of those nuisance joints, cracks, or indents where the food is trapped like in other machines. And I very much like that the food chute is stainless steel to meet the blade bowl. The design of this product is very well thought out. I am ecstatic to have the Juice Fountain Multi Speed as a part of my continued path to better health. Thank you Breville for a fabulous machine. It's worth every penny!Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

http://www.1atlanticfunding.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1628679f0a6301---C7-626-manual.pdf

Please try again I tried to keep the pulp to use in other recipes, but that too, was a lot of work. Place a plastic bag inside the pulp section and that helps with clean up. I think I would have been better to have bought a VitaMix unit and drank the pulp (all the good nutrition there)Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Still in my kitchen. I don't use as much as I used to, but the thing has gotten somewhat consistent use for the 7 years I have had it and it still works great. In the disposable society we live its a good feeling to own a product of lasting quality.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I found that because the motor is basically to the right pulp tends to pile up on the left quite easily. I had to quickly open it to push the pulp down. Besides that its a pretty awesome juicer.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again It's my first juicer and I did quite a bit of research before buying it. After using it for a week, I'm thrilled, and I've just ordered another one as a gift for my mom. It works beautifully - I've probably had more vegetables in the last week than I have in the last month. It's so easy to get nutrients from vegetables and fruit with this machine. Easy to clean, easy to put together. The only issue I have had is that I used a compost bag to line the pulp container, as someone else suggested in their review. It's worked very well except for one time when I left the liner a little too puffy at the top. It got sucked into the machine as soon as it started up which meant I needed to take it apart and clean the filter carefully. But this was my error - so just wanted to add it to my review so you won't make the same mistake. Use the liner bag, but make sure it's tucked in nicely into the pulp container. I love this machine - so glad I bought it.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

https://www.avenueroadadvertising.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162867a12860dc---C70-owners-manual.pdf

Please try again So you can drop a whole apple and it does all the work. Really handy and well designed. Juice is perfect! Very happy I chose this particular model. Comes with a one year warranty from Breville themselves so you don’t have to buy a separate company one. Also comes with a juice recipe book which is greatSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Recomiendo ampliamente el producto. Recomendado para aquellos que quieren cambiar su vida.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Anyway, the Breville BJE510XL is a really good product, made in USA, good material, not too loud and easy to clean. I like the display with the adjustable speed that allows you to manage the proper speed for any kind of food. With my juicer, began easy and fun preparing 5 or 10 juice for day. Really recommended.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again I use it quite often (mostly in the mornings). I put all kinds of hard veggies in it and its amazing. This is the only juicer anyone needs!! Easy to clean too!! Great buy and great quality!Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again We gave our Jack Lelaine Juicer away as this Juicer is stronger and so much more powerful than the others. Sounds like a jet taking off even at half speed and does a fabulous job of juicing anything we've tried so far.and that's a lot. We veggie juice every day and add fruit as well. Takes minutes to get a glass of great juice from prep to sipping (very little prep needed). Love it and would recommend it to anyone.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again It is as quiet as any juicer can be. It is very fast, and the pulp is quite dry. The clean-up is very rapid, all you have to do is rinse it under running water and it is clean because nothing sticks to it and there are no corners for pulp to get caught up in. I don't us a dishwasher. Just be very carfull to no brush your fingers against the blades because they are VERY sharp.

5571818.com/userfiles/files/carpentry-manual-free-download.pdf

Also I really like the plug on the end of the cord, it is so easy to grasp. The variable speeds are very nice and I think aid in getting the most juice from the fruit and vegetables. It is a nice looking unit also. Would I buy again? Oh yes! Definitely a winner. I have had other brands through the years but this is the best!Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Received the juicer lightning fast from Prime and set it up and then we juiced. Cleaning only 4 parts so it’s very easy, performance has 5 setting for all different types of fruits and veggies. Don’t hesitate just buy you won’t regret it.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. See All Buying Options Add to Wish List Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have some idea of comparisons. 2.) Unless you are following the Gershon lifestyle SAVE your money and DON'T buy a Norwalk. One of the few things (kitchen gadgets) I've purchased in the last couple of years that has been this well rounded, with a good design, and most importantly worth the money. First, the good stuff: The juicer is quieter than I was lead to believe by other reviewers. It doesn't sound like a jet engine revving for takeoff. On most fruits and veggies, it extracts a great deal of juice (more than you would expect). Cleaning it is a breeze, especially if you have a high pressure sprayer at your sink. The plug is a marvel of engineering: the finger hole makes it easy to unplug, and one isn't tempted to grab the cord and yank.

Celery, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, peppers, tomatoes, parsnips, cucumbers, zucchini and yellow squash, strawberries, pineapple, melons, lemons, limes, oranges, apples, pears, grapes: all produce a ton of juice. The juicer is fast as well. It takes longer to prep the foods to be juiced than it does to actually juice them. The pulp bin is easily lined with the bags you put produce in at the grocery store. If you juice a lot, you will appreciate the time you save lining that bin with one of those plastic bags. The pitcher does a FAIR job of removing pulp. Now, the not-so-good: This juicer produces a LOT of foam. Compared to my Omega 1000 centrifugal, the Breville makes three times as much. Kale, garlic, parsley, ginger, arugula: these produce very little juice in this juicer. In the Omega, one clove of garlic would strongly flavor a juice. With the Breville, it takes 4 to get the same result, and the cloves must be surrounded by something (like a big wad of greens) or they just get spit into the pulp bin. Ginger isn't much better: it takes 3X as much to achieve the same effect as in the Omega. Leafy greens such as parsley and kale don't do as well in the Breville as they do in the Omega, producing half the amount of juice. HOWEVER, if you REALLY want to get the most juice out of those leafy greens, you need a masticating, low rpm juicer like our Green Power Gold twin gear. You will pay almost 3X as much for that juicer, and the Breville beats it hands down on soft fruit and even hard fruits and veggies. I am not comparing the Breville to the Green Power. That wouldn't be a fair comparison. It would be like saying that your Ferrari goes faster than my dump truck. True enough, but I can carry 3 ton of whatever in the dump truck, and you can't even fit a suitcase in the Ferrari. But compared to the Omega, the Breville doesn't extract as much juice from kale, garlic, ginger and leafy greens.

It does one thing WAY better than the Omega, though: you don't need to stop halfway through juicing to empty the pulp from the juicer, install a new filter and finish juicing. The Breville's pulp ejector makes it easy to overlook the decreased juice on some food types. Cleaning the juicer is easy if you perform that task immediately after juicing, before enjoying the juice. And as I mentioned, having a high-pressure sprayer attached to your sink is a godsend. First, spray the entire screen from the outside. Then, scrub the inside, one section at a time under running water with the brush. Finally, rinse from the outside one more time with the sprayer and everything will be clean. Last complaint: the warranty. One year is a JOKE. Every other quality juicer has a warranty of 10, 12 or 15 years. I almost didn't buy the Breville because of their one year warranty. As it is, I purchased a warranty from Square Trade to cover the juicer for 5 years. That shouldn't have been necessary. I hope this helps your decision-making process. I would definitely purchase this juicer again. The positives outweigh the minor annoyances my a wide margin. It's really a great machine. A few days ago, while juicing, I noticed that the juicer was running at a much slower than usual rpm. And they are refunding the full purchase price of the juicer to me. Now, I happened to have an 80 rpm, low speed Omega juicer I bought as a backup. I opened the package, assembled it, and began using that. And what a difference. It's quiet, it extracts close to 50 more juice from the same amount of produce than the Breville, and the pulp it extracts is DRY. Pulp from the Breville is WET. I will NOT be buying another Breville. The Omega also carries a 10 year warranty, so no Square Trade warranty is necessary, I took another star off my review of the Breville, because a quality juicer should not break in 3 years. And as I previously stated, their one year warranty is a JOKE.

My best advice is this: if you buy this Breville, also buy the longest Square Trade warranty you can get along with it. If your juicer breaks, you will be glad you did. Please try again later. AM 5.0 out of 5 stars I have some idea of comparisons. 2.) Unless you are following the Gershon lifestyle SAVE your money and DON'T buy a Norwalk. One of the few things (kitchen gadgets) I've purchased in the last couple of years that has been this well rounded, with a good design, and most importantly worth the money.Please try again later. Please try again later. S.C. 5.0 out of 5 stars I received a recommendation for this juicer from a friend who had been using an earlier Breville model for many years, and as soon as I received this model, I knew it would also last many years. No need to buy the expensive liners from Breville.Please try again later. Please try again later. Jamie Marshall 5.0 out of 5 stars First I purchased the Jack LaLanne juicer from Costco and used it for awhile. It's not bad just to get you started especially if you're not sure you want to invest any money in the art of juicing. I decided that I loved juicing so I did lots of research. It has been determined by scientific studies that the spinning blade reduces the amount of enzymes and nutrients in the produce because the blade actually heats the produce as it makes contact. So on to my next juicer which was an Omega masticating style juicer. (I still have this one and use it on occasion for things like wheat grass.) The drawbacks of this style juicer is the feed tube. It is so small that it took hours of prep just to get the vegies small enough to shove into the tube. It also bogs down on the softer items like oranges, lemons, grapefruit and cucumber. However, sending something like a carrot through the feed tube when the softer stuff starts to back up works pretty good.

But I noticed that I was juicing less and less because my schedule didn't allow me to set aside that much time just for a glass of juice. It is truly the best for drawing out the most nutrients from the produce but what's the point if you never use it. At about this time my best friend wanted to get a juicer so we did more research armed with what I knew from first hand experience along with reading the reviews. We realized that there is no such thing as the perfect juicer. So we targeted the most negative aspects of my experience and came up with a Breville wide mouth masticating juicer for her. It takes much less time to make juice with it and it also preserves the nutrients. However, it wasn't fast enough for me and the feed tube was still smaller than the Breville BJE820XL juicer. The BJE820XL is a physically heavy machine. You will want to keep it where you use it if possible. But it is so well designed and beautiful that I want to show mine off anyway. It sits in a prominent place in my kitchen. The juice container has a cover so you don't get splashed by the juice as it pours out of the spout. I always wore an apron while using the Jack LaLanne because it would splash me. For example, use the lowest setting for greens like kale, collards and spinach (and roll them into a tight little packet) to extract the most juice. Use higher speeds as the produce density increases. The other good thing is that on the lower setting, the nutrient loss is minimal. But between the huge feed tube (yes I can fit an entire apple into it) and the speed at which it makes juice, I can have juice in a matter of minutes instead of hours. And the clean up it so simple it brought tears to my eyes the first time I used it. I really hate washing dishes and this is so simple. If you have a kitchen sprayer with your faucet, use it. It works great for getting the bits and pieces off. Take the time to scrub the screen or it will start to clog over time.

Also, put a plastic bag into the container that catches all the pulp. Use one of the bags that you brought your produce home in. I try not to use any plastic bags but if you choose to, it saves so much time. It's especially useful if you don't have a disposal with your kitchen sink. I refill the pulp container with a clean plastic bag as my last task for clean up. I learned my lesson one time when I started juicing but forgot to put in the bag before I started. If you make it the last step in clean up it will already be in there for next time. I hope this helps you with your search for the best juicer. Once you realize that there is no perfect system, you need to ask yourself what is most important to you. The choices seem to be either how fast you can make a glass of juice or how many nutrients can you extract from each piece of produce. I think the Breville BJE820XL is the best because it offers the least amount of sacrifice in both areas. Definitely worth every penny.Please try again later. Please try again later. GWH 3.0 out of 5 stars First, the good stuff: The juicer is quieter than I was lead to believe by other reviewers. If your juicer breaks, you will be glad you did.Please try again later. Please try again later. BK 5.0 out of 5 stars Acme and Champion juicers have their strengths. Champion juicers are the best for greens and leaves, and highly efficient. Downside, they're called slow juicers for a reason. Pull up a barstool while feeding one, while slowly watching it poop out the pulp. Moisten the pulp and run it through again to get every last bit of juice, and double the boredom. Acme juicers, the vertical centrifugal type, are fast and powerful, ideal for roots, i.e. carrots. Downside, they're powerful enough to shake your house if the pulp in the basket gets unbalanced, and hard to clean. Both older designs are straight from the 1930s, and served us well for decades, but have met their match in the Breville.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 5 =