Bomag Mph 122 Recycler And Stabilizer Workshop Service Repair Manual Download [EBook]

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa
Bomag Mph 122 Recycler And Stabilizer Workshop Service Repair Manual Download [EBook]

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Bomag Mph 122 Recycler And Stabilizer Workshop Service Repair Manual Download [EBook].pdf Size: 4442 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 15 May 2019, 15:47 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 741 votes.

Last checked: 1 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Bomag Mph 122 Recycler And Stabilizer Workshop Service Repair Manual Download [EBook] ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Sign In Already have a subscription. Activate Your Account Don't have an account. Subscribe e-Edition Newsletters Customer Service Weather Puzzles Comics Our archives Contact us Photos and videos Storytellers Project Explore our data Country Mile Here’s a sneak peek of Monster Hunter Stories 2’s character creator I had friends who suffered strokes; one lost speech, another suffered paralysis, a journalist colleague suddenly couldn’t read or write.But head up to Tahoe or the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and your odds increase.He says the holiday should honor Black soldiers who fought in the Civil War. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller.Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller.Please try again. Here's how (restrictions apply) Includes key terms, main ideas, worked examples, practice exercises, and chapter and cumulative reviews. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Show details. Ships from and sold by texttextbooks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. See more products in this promotion Save 2 each on Qualifying items offered by texttextbooks when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply) Save 7 each on Qualifying items offered by texttextbooks when you purchase 20 or more. See more products in this promotion Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Videos Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video. Upload video To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again later. Rupi 5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I bought this earlier to help my child. I recommend this book for Precalculus students. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.

Tags:
  • bomag mph 122 recycler and stabilizer workshop service repair manual download.

Please try again.Please try again.Please try again. Used: AcceptableAll text legible. It is very likely book will have some writing or underlining. May also have some moisture exposure and very visible signs of wear.Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. Learn more about the program. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again later. ilanao 5.0 out of 5 stars The trouble was that the teacher kept assigned even problems and my son didn't know if he was doing the problems right. The teacher doesn't give out the answers in class either. This book solved our problems. Worth every penny!Explanations are good and understandable. I would strongly recommend it.Highly recommend.Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Previous page Next page. Access Card 2nd Edition SET with Student Solutions Manual 2nd Edition Stuck on a advanced mathematics question that's not in your textbook. Chegg's advanced mathematics experts can provide answers and solutions to virtually any advanced mathematics problem, often in as little as 2 hours. Thousands of advanced mathematics guided textbook solutions, and expert advanced mathematics answers when you need them. That's the power of Chegg. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. I get my most wanted eBook Many thanks If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. Clear and concise chapters cover all the essential. Topics includeThis text is also useful for scientists, engineers,He was a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Maine. Status: AVAILABLE Last checked: 47 Minutes ago. What are you waiting for.

Let's get the Advanced Mathematics Student Resource Guide ebook immediately by pressing the button below. You just need to create a FREE account. Download Now! eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version What are you waiting for. Download Now! eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version Register a free 1 month Trial Account. Download as many books as you like (Personal use) Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied. Join Over 80000 Happy Readers Book Descriptions: We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Advanced Mathematics Student Resource Guide. To get started finding Advanced Mathematics Student Resource Guide, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. Reply 1 Like Follow 1 hour ago Lisa Doran cooool I am so happy xD Reply 12 Like Follow 1 hour ago Markus Jensen I did not think that this would work, my best friend showed me this website, and it does. I get my most wanted eBook Reply 2 Like Follow 1 hour ago Michael Strebensen wtf this great ebook for free?! Reply 2 Like Follow 48 minutes ago Hun Tsu My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not. Reply 2 Like Follow 3 hour ago Tina Milan It's very easy to get quality ebooks;) Reply 2 Like Follow 3 hour ago Jim Letland hahahahaha Reply 2 Like Follow 5 hour ago Lukasz Czaru so many fake sites.Many thanks Reply 5 Like Follow 6 hour ago Georgina Kalafikis wtffff i do not understand this. Reply 1 Like Follow 8 hour ago Martin Borton Just select your click then download button, and complete an offer to start downloading the ebook. If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you.

Reply 17 Like Follow 8 hour ago Ida Kelvin lol it did not even take me 5 minutes at all. XD Reply 13 Like Follow 8 hour ago Advanced Mathematics Student Resource Guide Download PDF. In these courses, students should acquire not only the specific skills needed to master this subject’s content, but also proficiency in quantitative thinking and analysis to engage with coursework in other disciplines. Among its many functions, mathematics is also a language; fluency in it is a basic skill, and fluency in computation is one key component. What are you looking for? However, that doesn’t mean teaching Advanced Mathematics is easy. OSAT Test Study Guide with Practice Questions Prepare with our OSAT Study Guide and Practice Questions. Print or eBook. Guaranteed to raise your score. Get started today! If you’re studying to become an Advanced Mathematics educator, you know there are many skills you need to master before you can step foot in the classroom. Those planning to teach in the state of Oklahoma will also have one extra step to take to earn their certification: the OSAT Advanced Mathematics exam. The OSAT, otherwise known as the Oklahoma Subject Area Test, serves as a means of measuring the knowledge and preparedness of incoming teachers within the state of Oklahoma. If you don’t earn a passing score on this important exam, you cannot start your career. At Mometrix Test Preparation, your success is our main priority. That’s why we’ve composed and want to offer you our OSAT Advanced Mathematics (011) practice test. We’ve carefully studied the full exam from front to back, enabling us to create only the most comprehensive and accurate study tool for you to use to prepare for your designated OSAT exam. The test contains 81 OSAT Advanced Mathematics questions, which fall under two answer subareas: “constructed-response” and “selected-response.

” The “constructed-response” subarea is composed of only one question, which covers the subject of Relations, Functions, and Algebra (15 percent). The “selected-response” subarea is much larger, spanning 85 percent of the test’s content. All questions under this subarea are multiple choice, and cover such subjects as: OSAT Flashcards. Proven OSAT test flashcards raise your score on the OSAT test. Guaranteed. Probability, Statistics, and Discrete Mathematics (14 percent) Mathematical Processes and Number Sense (18 percent) Trigonometry and Calculus (23 percent) Measurement and Geometry (18 percent) Relations, Functions, and Algebra (12 percent) Our OSAT Advanced Mathematics practice test is the perfect tool for familiarizing yourself with the exam’s contents and evaluating your strengths and weaknesses well before exam day arrives. It also pairs well with our companion study guide, but is still effective when used standalone. The practice test is 100 percent free to use. We hope you will be able to incorporate these resources into your study plan. TestPrepReview.com provides free unofficial review materials for a variety of exams. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Get the latest COVID-19 advice. Plus, information for parents and carers on the importance of early childhood education, choosing a service and transition to school. Plus, information for parents and carers on the importance of early childhood education, choosing a service and transition to school. Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s). Item in acceptable condition including possible liquid damage. As well, answers may be filled in. Lastly, may be missing components, e.g. missing DVDs, CDs, Access Code, etc. Customer service is our top priority!. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text.

Possible ex library copy, will have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included. Great used condition. A portion of your purchase of this book will be donated to non-profit organizations.Over 1,000,000 satisfied customers since 1997. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book. Minimal wear. Crisp, very light yellowing of page edges. Sorry, no APO deliveries. Ships in a padded envelope with free tracking. T9B. Crisp, very light yellowing of page edges. Worksheets with answer key. Sorry, no APO deliveries. Ships in a padded envelope with free tracking. T9B g. Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Crisp, very light yellowing of page edges. Worksheets with answer key. USED LIKE NEW.1. Construction of the book is Like new i.e. Tight spine, perfect binding. Pages are clean and unmarred, No writing, No highlighting, No marks No underlining, No smudges on any of the pages. No page discoloration. Fresh, clean front cover with no tears, creases or marks. Only very minimal (if any) shelf wear along the edges and sides of the cover and pages. Boards are in excellent condition - hard, strong and square. This is a fantastic looking book. All books are mailed out in a bubble wrap mailer to protect your purchase. Orders are ALWAYS shipped same day or next day with FREE TRACKING emailed to you automatically. (WE TRY HARD TO DESCRIBE OUR BOOKS ACCURATELY SO YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE). Book is in ACCEPTABLE but readable condition. The binding is worn, and the cover and edges may have creases, minor tears or wear. Some pages may be curled, creased, torn or bent. Book may have minor water damage or staining.

Supplemental materials may not be included or valid and are not guaranteed. Returns are simple and welcome if this item is not as expected!. Otherwise in VERY GOOD condition. HARDCOVER. Book may be rebound with plain color cover. Binding and cover solidly connected. Item in acceptable condition including possible liquid damage. Lastly, may be missing components, e.g. missing DVDs, CDs, Access Code, etc. The Book Is Clean, Hardcover. In Very Good Condition. Textbook.- We ship from Canada. Specializing in academic, collectible and historically significant, providing the utmost quality and customer service satisfaction. For any questions feel free to email us. Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. All Rights Reserved. It is led and delivered by MEI, with Tribal as a key partner.Additional support is offered in areas of low social mobility so that, whatever their gender, background or location, students can choose their best post-16 maths pathway and have access to high quality teaching. Mathematics stream.MATH1904 in the University's course search database.Materials related to assessments such as assignments, sample quizzes, and sample exams will be posted here.You will notice that the tutorials have starred questions, which are especially for the advanced students. (You should also do the non-starred questions.) You will have also different quizzes, assignments, and exams.Solutions will not be posted, but there will be an opportunity to discuss questions during lecture in Week 13. You may also wish to look at the past papers on the MATH1004 website.Any other person or institutionFor questions or comments please contactAuthorised by: Head, School of Mathematics and Statistics. This course is designed to advance students’ knowledge of mathematics, in order for them to become adept at problem solving - allowing them to model real-world situations, explore complex ideas in depth, and develop good problem-solving skills required in various applications.

Higher-level thinking strategies are reinforced, and idea-rich mathematical discourse involving students constructing viable argument and critiquing the idea of others provide them the opportunity to practice these higher-level thinking strategies, and to understand mathematics as a formal language that describes the world around them. The 125 incremental Saxon Advanced Mathematics lessons provide in-depth coverage of trigonometry, logarithms, analytic geometry, and upper-level algebraic concepts. Includes continued practice of intermediate algebraic concepts and trigonometry introduced in Algebra 2 and features new lessons on functions, matrices, statistics, and the graphing calculator. This kit includes: Student Textbook, 748 pages, hardcover Homeschool Packet booklet, which includes an introduction, test solutions, and problem set answers, 159 pages, softcover. Test Forms Booklet with 31 tests and forms, newsprint booklet. Please Note: This kit does NOT include the Solutions Manual. The Saxon Advanced Math Homeschool Kit with Solutions Manual, 2nd Edition is available to purchase for those who wish to have the solutions manual. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews It will prepare the student for an AP Calculus course. The CBD stock number for the complete kit with the solutions manual is WW329739. I am also presuming that these are all the books I need to complete this course excluding the computer discs of course. So, are answers included for tests as well as Lesson practice? Thank youIt does not include the solutions manual. This set includes the answers to the text book so does that mean that it does not have the full explanation of solutions but just the answers to the student text?It does not offer step-by-step solutions. The Solutions Manual (WW57311) contains step-by-step solutions to the problems in the textbook. Ask us here.

Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours. Please register in the campus system. The due date will be 10 days later, i.e. on the following Monday, 12p.m.Please do not use a pencil. The solutions will be corrected and graded by the tutor. Please note the criteria for the testat in the section below!The testat is necessary for you to be admitted to the exam. For the testat, you have to satisfy the following criteria:This is 25 of all the total points obtainable (each worksheet is worth 50 points). For at least 8 of those worksheets have at least 5 points from each. Pass the midterm test. In the tutorial you will practice solving exercises in an interactive manner. You can also ask your questions connected to lectures or problem classes.Cambridge University Press. K. F. Riley, M. P. Hobson: Foundation Mathematics for the Physical Sciences. Cambridge University Press. T. Arens, F. Hettlich, Ch. Karpfinger, U. Kockelkorn, K. Lichtenegger, H. Stachel: Mathematik. Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, Heidelberg (in German). J. Stewart: Calculus, Early Transcendentals. Volumes I-III. Teubner Verlag, Stuttgart (in German). E. Kreyszig: Advanced Engineering Mathematics. Students have the opportunity to develop ways of thinking and use mathematics as a powerful way of viewing and modelling the world to investigate patterns, order, generality and uncertainty. These changes affect the published Assessment and Reporting requirements. Please ensure you follow the school-based assessment advice for the 2021 HSC. It will not be stored, used or disclosed by NESA for any other purpose, unless it is authorised by law. We find that the majority of teachers focus on the purposes and advantages of their AMK for student learning, such as personal confidence, the ability to make connections, and to respond to students' questions; only a few provide content-specific examples.

We conclude with a call for a more articulated relationship between AMK and mathematical knowledge for teaching.W e ?nd that the majority of teachers focus on the purposes and advantages of their AMK for student learning, such as personal con?dence, the ability to make connections, and to respond to students’ questions; only af e wp r o v i d ec o n t e n t - s p e c i.THE GAP BETWEEN UNDERGRADUA TE AND SECONDAR Y MA THEMA TICS This study is motivated by the observ ation of signi?cant gaps between secondary school math- ematics and tertiary mathematics. Students, even those identi?ed in school as high-achieving students, experience unexpected dif?culties when be ginning undergraduate mathematics courses, and many teachers perceive their undergraduate studies of mathematics as ha ving little relevance to their teaching practice. The latter issue is our interest in the current research. To c l o s e o r, a t l e a s t, n a r r o w t h e s e g a p s, t h e C o n f e r e n c e B o a r d o f t h e M a t h e m a t i c a l S c i e n c e s (CBMS) report on the mathematical education of teachers (2001) offered two suggestions about what mathematical knowledge teachers should entail and how it can be acquired. First, they recommend that core mathematics courses should be redesigned to help future teachers make Correspondence should be sent to Rina Zazkis, Simon Fraser University, Mathematics Education Faculty of Education, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada.Second, they recommend that a “capstone” course that examines fundamental issues in the secondary mathematics curriculum from the standpoint of advanced mathematics be developed. While a con versation of what background is required for teaching secondary school mathematics continues, a recent report from the U.S.

National Mathematics Advisory Panel concluded that there is a dearth of solid research on how teachers use their mathematical knowledge in helping students learn (Mervis, 2008; National Mathematics Advisory Panel, 2008). T eachers’ usage of mathematical knowledge in their teaching of secondary school mathematics is the focus of our investigation. In this article we ?rst introduce the notion of Advanced Mathematical Knowledge (AMK) and situate it within the ongoing discussion on Advanced Mathematical Thinking. Next, we consider research on teachers’ knowledge or knowledge for teaching, and discuss the relationship (or lack thereof) between teachers’ knowledge of mathematics and the achievements of their students. We t h e n t u r n t o t h e r e s u l t s o f o u r s t u d y a n d a n a l y z e t h e v i ew s o f s e c o n d a r y s c h o o l m a t h e m a t i c s teachers related to their usage of AMK in their teaching practice. THEORETICAL CONSIDERA TIONS Tw o s t r a n d s o f r e s e a r c h i n m a t h e m a t i c s e d u c a t i o n i n.W e provide a brief review of each strand in order to articulate our perspective. AMK and Advanced Mathematical Thinking For the purpose of the study we de?ne Advanced Mathematical Knowledge (AMK) as kno wl- edge of the subject matter acquired in mathematics courses taken as part of a degree from a university or college. (W e acknowledge that existence of different curricula makes our de?nition of AMK time and place dependent; however, suf?cient similarities among the curricula make it useful for our pursuits.) W e de?ne teaching practice broadly to include lesson planning, student assessment, instructional materials preparation, in-class presentations, interactions with students, and re?ection. AMK is associated with the notion of Advanced Mathematical Thinking (AMT), which is receiving continuous attention in mathematics education.

The seminal volume Advanced Mathematical Thinking edited by David T all (1991) was a landmark that positioned AMT as an area of research in mathematics education. It also intensi?ed conversations on what constitutes AMT, and how it can be identi?ed and supported. In attempts to de?ne AMT there was no agreement among researchers on whether the adjective “advanced” described adv anced mathematics or advanced thinking in mathematics. Harel and Sowder (2005) highlighted this tension by relocating the hyphen, posing “advanced- mathematical thinking” (i.e., thinking in advanced mathematics) versus “advanced mathematical- thinking” (i.e., mathematical thinking of an advanced nature).The purpose of this study is to explore teachers’ conceptions of the role and usage of AMK in their teaching practice. Te a c h e r s ’ K n o w l e d g e a n d Te a c h i n g P r a c t i c e While teaching is unimaginable without teachers knowing the subject matter, it is unclear ho w “knowledge for teaching” can be measured. The most used measure, the number of mathematics courses taken by a teacher, did not lead to conclusi ve results. Begle (1979) found that students’ mathematical performance was related neither to the number of university courses their teachers had taken nor to teachers’ achievement in these courses. Ho wever, Monk (1994) found a minor increase in secondary students’ achievement associated with the number of college courses in mathematics taken by mathematics teachers. Further, “researchers at the National Centre for research on teacher education found that teachers who majored in the subject they were teaching often were not more able than other teachers to explain fundamental concepts in their discipline” (NCRTE, 1991, quoted in CBMS, 2001, p. 121). More recent studies recognized the inherent complexities with these kinds of results; mainly that the degree held and number of courses taken by a teacher are not appropriate measures of mathematical knowledge.

Following a comprehensi ve literature review, Hill, Rowan, and Ball (2005) concluded that measuring teachers’ mathematical knowledge more directly by looking at scores on certi?cation exams or exam items related to a speci?c topic generally rev ealed a positive effect of teachers’ kno wledge on their students’ achievement. At the secondary lev el the issue of teacher’s knowledge has yet to be explored in detail. Our study stems from a position that engaging with advanced math- ematical content (that is, AMK) is a necessary (although not a suf?cient) condition for achieving this specialized knowledge for teaching at the secondary lev el. THE STUD Y As mentioned previously, we were interested in how secondary school teachers of mathemat- ics articulate their usage of AMK by describing speci?c instances of such usage.The background of participants varied signi?cantly, from individuals holding Bachelor’s de grees in Mathematics or Master’s Degrees in Mathematics Education to teachers whose formal education was in Sciences or Engineering. In our previous interactions with teachers that included informal conv ersations or interviews we asked teachers to re?ect on their teaching and to share experiences in which they used their AMK. These usually resulted in general claims rather than particular examples. The teachers claimed that it was hard to come up with examples “on the spot. ” Acknowledging this dif?culty, and because of the vagueness of some responses, we designed and implemented a written questionnaire that attempted to elicit speci?c and detailed responses. It consisted of the following questions: 1. T o what extent are you using AMK in your school teaching? 2. Provide an example (and if possible sev eral examples) of mathematical topics from the cur- riculum in which, in your opinion, AMK is essential for teachers. In each topic specify the usage of AMK. 3.

Provide an example (and if possible sev eral examples) from your personal experience of a teaching situation (such as classroom interaction, preparing a lesson, checking students’ work, etc.) i n which you us ed AMK. Provi de detaile d descript ion of each ca se. 4. Provide an example (and if possible several e xamples) of mathematical problems or tasks from the school curriculum in which AMK is necessary or useful for a teacher. In each case describe the usage of AMK. We n o t e t h a t q u e s t i o n s 2, 3, a n d 4 a r e r e l a t e d; f o r ex a m p l e, a t e a c h i n g s i t u a t i o n s o u g h t i n question 3 can be connected to a topic in question 2 or a problem in question 4. However, a potential redundancy was intentional in order to solicit further responses. The time for complet- ing the questionnaire was not limited and the teachers could consult any resources they found appropriate. The questions were preceded with a de?nition of AMK consistent with our working de?nition mentioned above: In this questionnaire we refer to knowledge of the subject matter acquired in Mathematics courses taken as part of a degree from a university or college as “ Advanced Mathematical Knowledge.” We p r ov i d e d t e a c h e r s i n a d v a n c e w i t h q u e s t i o n s t h e y w e r e a s k e d t o a d d r e s s. C o n s i d e r i n g t h e effort inv olved in completing this questionnaire, we presented participants with the opportunity to respond orally in a clinical interview with a researcher or research assistant. T en teachers preferred this approach.As such, our data is based on 42 written responses and 10 individual interviews. Data Analysis The data analysis was ongoing over the period of data collection and recursiv e; that is, the ideas that were generated through the analysis of initial data were further examined by the analysis of additional data as well as repeating the analysis of the same data by both researchers. Despite a signi?

cant variety in participants’ background, there appeared to be no apparent relationship between their academic education, teaching experience, or grade level teaching assignment and teachers’ claims about their usage of AMK. As such, investigating these correlations was not a focus of our current study. However, a much larger number of participants in the current study presented a greater variety of responses, some of which did not ?t within the previously identi?ed themes. As such, these themes have been re?ned, and additional persistent themes have been identi?ed as related to pedagogy, teachers’ con?dence, and connections within and beyond curriculum. Although the questionnaire had four questions, most participants did not differentiate among their answers to Questions 2, 3, and 4 in the written responses as well as in the interviews. The emergent themes arose through content analysis of teachers’ replies across the four questions in the questionnaire. RESUL TS In presenting the data our goal is to demonstrate the emerging themes. Howev er, we note occasionally the number of responses in order to exemplify persistence of a certain theme. Frequency or extent of usage relates speci?cally to Question 1 in the written questionnaire. When responding to Questions 2, 3, and 4t h ep a r t i c i p a n t sh a dat e n d e n c yt od e s c r i b eh o wa n dw h e nt h e i rA M Ki su s e da n dt h ep u r - poses or bene?ts of this usage. These descriptions appeared either in addition to or instead of the speci?c detail in situations or problems that was sought. As such, the categories (2) and (3) are interrelated as the purpose of application often shapes the ways in which knowledge is applied.The 42 written responses can be clustered in four groups: “not essential” (6 responses), “rarely” or “very little” (16 responses), “it depends” (13 responses), and “all the time” (7 responses).

+1

댓글 달기

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 16 =