Bmw K1100Lt Rs Motorcycle Repair Service Manual |[EBook]

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Bmw K1100Lt Rs Motorcycle Repair Service Manual |[EBook].pdf Size: 3064 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 28 May 2019, 18:16 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 684 votes.

Last checked: 19 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Bmw K1100Lt Rs Motorcycle Repair Service Manual |[EBook] ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Quad Pump Auto Wiring Owner's manuals and troubleshooting guide are in PDF file format, download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Low Battery Code Check out the product operators and installation manuals by clicking below. Central Pump Auto Platinum Wiring Call 800-752-9815 Monday thru Friday 8am-4pm Eastern. Product Manuals You can also use this form to message a Bigfoot Technician? ? to reach out to you. In most cases the coach (house) batteries do not have enough charge. Even if the coach is brand new that doesn't mean the battery is fully charged. Our system requires nearly 100 charge to run properly. The interface cable has a 8-Pin connector at each end. It will be the smaller cable of the 2 that plug into the sensor and the only one plugging into the rear of the control panel. ? Our pumps require ATF (Dexron III) do NOT use hydraulic fluid in our systems. Quadra Manufacturing is not responsible for freight on warranty parts and core charges may apply. It is an option on many RVs today. The video below will explain how to properly use the Bigfoot System. In addition, it shows how to program your system so it understands what level for your rig is. This system joined with a LevelMatePro is the perfect combination to get your rig level with ease. You can also download the operating manual and a troubleshooting guide for the Bigfoot System below. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen. This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible.

Tags:
  • bmw k1100lt rs motorcycle repair service manual, bmw k1100lt rs motorcycle repair service manuals, bmw k1100lt rs motorcycle repair service manual pdf, bmw k1100lt rs motorcycle repair service manual download, bmw k1100lt rs motorcycle repair service manual free.

Learn more Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly. Buying an RV - Best Practices How to Get an RV Loan How to Do a Used RV Inspection Why RVers Love RVing When I start the engine the left jacklight blinks red all the time. When I try to level the coach nothing happens. What am I doing wrong. I used to have a National Tradewinds and am used to how that system operated. This one has me in the dark, even after reading the Operations Manual. ANSWER: Hi Vern the flashing red light means that the leveling jack is not fully retracted. The first step you need to take is to look underneath your Motorhome and see it that jack is not all the way up. If it is not then you might want to press and hold the emergency retract button on your panel (if your model is equipped with one) for a few seconds and see if that jack retracts all of the way. If you see that the jack is in the full up position you may have a bad switch on that leveler that is not being activated to shut off the warning light on your panel and allowing you to extend the levelers. Good Sam Extended Service Plan is mechanical breakdown insurance for your RV, 5th Wheel, Trailer, and Tow Vehicle. FREE Quote If all else fails you should visit the Bigfoot Quadra Manufacturing Contact Page and call the phone number listed for their White Pigeon, Michigan facility and during normal business hours you will be able to talk to one of their techs who can walk you through some more troubleshooting tips. I hope this helps. Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic. Over 1,500,000 successful roadside rescues—Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service Happy RVing RVing Al Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic.Have you found an explanation? Jerry When i push my auto level, it goes through its cycle. But when its done, it's not level. I've unplugged wire to clear code. Has anyone had this problem.

Thanks, Donna Only issue the big foot leveling system did not work. Decided to tackle that issue today. I suspected solenoids. First thing need to know do the motors work. I cut the motors green and blue wires from solenoid and touched them to the 12 volt power on solenoid, legs went down and up. Replaced solenoids, 2 on each jack x 4, reconnected wires and now the big foot leveling system works perfect. Fully extended all 4 legs, turn system off, hour later retracted legs - to bleed system. He was very helpful identifying wires to use to retract a jack when control panel failed to get power. Now working to find power issue and possibly new panel or switch. Where can we find just a control panel with manual option or how do we just replace switch as next step. Big Foot leveling jacks.just call Eric at Big Foot.Thanks for all your help. Power light is on and all up light is on, Jackson won't go down. I suspect that the switch is bad. The 3 other jacks work like normal, so im going to put the jack back together and pull the switch out of the controler and try jumping things to see if it will activate the jack. The right rear jack will not go down. The other 3 work, but all 4 lights on the control panel are blinking. I was told it was a bad solenoid. Any suggestions?? The right rear jack will not go down. The other 3 work, but all 4 lights on the control panel are blinking. I was told it was a bad solenoid. Any suggestions?? It is the week-end and I guess they don't do anything on week-ends. Either the front two work together, or the back two, or the left two, or the right two. How do I operate just one? Thank you. Rick at Big Foot is very paitient and helpful. He will give you detailed instructions to do this yourself and or your RV center mechanic, but as i said you must do exactly what is told or you will be very frustrated and have to start over. Timing in this process is everything. First thing to check is your fluid level. Each jack has its own resevoir.

Fill it to within about.75 in. of the top when jack is retracted. Once you have topped up the oil you may find that the jack works but will not produce enough lift to raise your coach. If this is the case you may have to have to bleed the air out of the jack. All this takes is to drive the unit up on blocks so the jacks will bottom out before they reach the ground. Extend the jacks fully and let them sit extended for a couple hours then they shoud work as intended. If you call the regular number during non-business hours, the recording will list the emergency numbers to call. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask An RV Question. FREE Quote I can use all my cast iron pans and even Read More For more information visit our Privacy Policy Page. Powered By SBI. Bigfoot Levelers by Quadra have always been ever mindful of this and worked to constantly provide the BEST Leveling Systems available today. On all of these systems, the cylinders are bi-directional so you can power up or down. Add to this the 100 square inch foot pad, and you can feel very assured that you won’t be stuck in the mud when it’s time to move on. Bigfoot Levelers by Quadra grant you the ONLY LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty on the cylinders of these models. Still not enough, you also get 24 hour tech support from ROY TREVINO. Quadra has dominated Class C’s for over 20 years and vows not to be outdone. All exterior components of these systems are installed under the coaches, not robbing the consumers of valuable space inside storage compartments. The cylinders are straight up and down so you won’t have to be concerned about them ever. But even that doesn’t phase Quadra Bigfoot Levelers. Bigfoots are the ONLY time tested fully automatic levelers for 5th Wheel owners today. These have a One Year Limited Warranty and have two Options: Wireless or Panel Control. These buyers feel very confident with Bigfoot Levelers they will never be stuck at the track while others move on.

We can offer you customization in cylinders to fit your requirements. Please call us here and we can work with you to insure YOU will get the exact application that will work for you with NO worries of failure. Toll Free: (855) 819-5966 Local: (863) 619-8617 4411 Holden Rd. Lakeland, Florida 33811. However, third party ad banners found on this site and other functions may use cookies to provide advertisement. If you do not agree with this, please turn off the cookies function in your browser or opt out by not using this website. If you continue to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. So we planned last summer to add hydraulic levelers. I live about an hour from Quadra Mfg, the makers of the Bigfoot Hydraulic system, so late last summer we visited the factory. We found that typically in January, Quadra has a sale on their systems. So since the camping season was almost over, we thought we would take advantage of the sale and have a system installed over the winter.And again, since they were only an hour's drive from home, it was an easy decision. I usually do most of my projects myself, but this project included working under the rig and welding.And the manual system was a bit less expensive.Of the three, I liked the Bigfoot system the best, so that is what we went with.Part of the reason I think is the receiver is normally installed behind the driver's seat on the side wall, but that is where the slide out is, so they could not install it there.There is an emergency switch located there so that in an emergency (or if you lose the remote), you can retract all of the hydraulic cylinders. I really don't like the location of the switch under the rig, so as soon as the warranty period is over, I plan on relocating that switch to the cab.For this reason, I may need to place a couple of 2x12s under the cylinders for additional lift.

As well, when fully extended the front tires may be off the ground, and I like the idea of putting blocks under the tires so they are not. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. It appears there are pros and cons to both. The Lippert level up is the easiest choice as you can order it as an option, it is less expensive, and has served many Heartland owners well since it has been available. The Big Foot leveling system is an after market buy, but actually lifts the wheels off the ground and appears a little sturdier. I would like to start the discussion and hear opinions on both systems. With the exception of the Brain Failure which we experienced our first time out, we have been thrilled with the system. It was one of the selling points for us. Having no experience with Big Foot, I have no way to compare. Somehow, I suspect that, either way, you will be very happy with your choice both of units and leveling systems. And here's a link to an advanced forum search using the keyword bigfoot. My personal take on this is that both systems are decent but the Level Up system is the only one warranted by Lippert for use on their frame. If one is buying a new coach where the manufacturer's warranty is still in effect, this should be considered. If one has a coach that is now out of warranty, this may be less of a consideration. TX Bobcat and others on this forum that have Bigfoot - please weigh in with your experience with that system and if you had a chance to do it all over - would you rather try Level Up or keep the Bigfoot. Thanks, Jim Takes NO time at all.Electronic (hydraulic) leveling when ordered from Heartland is a 4-point system that also incorporates the rear electric jacks (stabilizers only).

Level-Up from Lippert (Trailair) is only available for Heartland products as an aftermarket install and is a 6-point system (all hydraulic) and if so equipped, you keep your rear electric stabilizers, but they are not tied into the Level-Up system. Here, the OP was comparing Level-Up (Lippert only) to the Quadra Bigfoot (which has 4 jacks typically). So 6 versus 4. I go into all this detail here now so that any readers are clear that this particular thread is not a discussion of the system that can be ordered on some Heartland products, which is a different (and 4-point) system. Thanks everyone for the input thus far. It is an informative thread. Would like to hear from even more who may have the Quadra Bigfoot system to hear more about how they like that system and if they'd do it again or go with Level-Up instead. Jim I didn't know that there was a difference between the Electronic (hydraulic) 4 point system that you can order with your new coach, and the Level-Up from Lippert (Trailair) 6 point system, that is an aftermarket install, like the Big Foot. So I am now including in this thread the question of the difference in costs between the 4 point install from Heartland (does it utilize Lippert components?), and the 6 point Lippert Easy Level Up system as well as the Big Foot system. It is very confusing to me. It would be nice to know which system works the best. I have to ask an important question of which system, besides leveling, also stabilizes the coach the best.They us a separate hydraulic pump at each jack and all can be removed and transferred. But there seems to be a huge difference between what some said they paid for the Level-Up and the MSRP. Looking at the Bigfoot site, their cost is very high, also. Here is some information that may be intresting: Big Foot Systems Big Foot will lift the 5er completely off the ground. I can remove all four tires. They are used on Semi's, MH, Trailers and many other types of systems.

Fully Automatic System for 5th Wheel It is fully automatic once you remove it off of the TV. You might call to confirm the price shown on this web site.Sorry but I do not know the street prices on it. The price they paid in most cases were special Heartland rally rates. As such, the price they paid is less than the street price for Level-Up, whatever that is. Consider giving a call to Kara at Trailair to get a quote from her on Level-Up. Best luck in your research. I feel you are really moving your bar in this. Jim I was thinking of getting it done next spring, but since I've got to adjust any IRA withdrawal to fund this to include the mandatory 20 tax, anyway, I might push it up and get it done before the end of the year. I do like that it is auto leveling, does it in abour 60 seconds. It can lift the tires off the ground but I dont do that. I love the fact that each ram has its own supply of fluid and you do not have long hydralic lines from corner to corner. Qudra answered all my questions before and after the install. I used a local dealer in Southern California that Qudra sent me to that was authorized to do the install. I would look at the lippert system if I was looking at a new 5th wheel next time. Bill Front jacks are 17,000 pound capacity, rears are 12,000 pound (with larger jack pads) Individual cylinders and pumps for each. Does anybody have any word from Heartland or Lippert what happens to the leveling system and slide rooms if there's a failure of the main hydraulic pump on Lippert. Are the landing gear hydraulics tied in with the slides and levelers. If so, if the pump failed would I be stuck on (or off) the truck. Also I don't like the idea of all those hydraulic lines running underneath whatever coach I buy.Sorry but I do not know the street prices on it. The price they paid in most cases were special Heartland rally rates. As such, the price they paid is less than the street price for Level-Up, whatever that is.

Consider giving a call to Kara at Trailair to get a quote from her on Level-Up. Best luck in your research. I feel you are really moving your bar in this. JimAre the landing gear hydraulics tied in with the slides and levelers. If so, if the pump failed would I be stuck on (or off) the truck. Also I don't like the idea of all those hydraulic lines running underneath whatever coach I buy.In addition, we were at an overnight stop on the way home and we were unable to open the slides. During the install, they replaced the original factory supplied hydraulic pump with a larger one and tied the entire system into that pump. Bottom line, I love the system. It makes the job of setting up very fast and easy but alsoprovides great support and stability for the rig. Would we make the same decision and do it again. Yes! In fact, it would be hard to go back to a rig without it!!! When we had our problem, we actually had the repair done by a company that specializes in semi-truck hydraulics. They properly secured all of the lines to the frame at that point. If you have the aftermarket version installed, I highly encourage you to have the lines secured. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. But since we are now off the road and have settled down for the next chapter of our lives, we are taking the Forum down effective June 30, 2021. It has been a tough decision, but it is now time. We will be forever proud to have been founders of this Forum and to have been supported by such a wonderful community. Thank you all!! I have a 15 Lifestyle 38RS that we bought in May this year and the auto level is not working right. I have done a recalibration about 5 times now but it doesn't last very long. It comes back to a nose down attitude by a few degrees and the rear driver side or road side is low so have a slight lean to the left in the back.

I have been using a good quality carpenters level when i calibrate for level and I'm checking 4 different spots mostly. I check the kitchen island,the front storage bay floor, rear storage floor and i have put a smaller torpedo level on the hitch and the back window ledge for different points to measure. I cal front to back and side to side but it still ends up off level after no more than 1 or 2 trips. I called Bigfoot today and left a voicemail so hopefully they get back to me soon. The jacks work great every time and definitely no leaks from anywhere so i doubt it is bleeding off. I found the front sensor in the gen bay but haven't found the rear one yet. Front sensor is tight and secured to the frame so not like it is moving and throwing me out.If that is what is happening, then it may require more specialized work to get it fixed, or it might need to be replaced completely. Being a '15 model, I'd think it to still be in warranty, so that will help some, provided one doesn't have to travel a long distance to take the coach to a service location capable of rebuilding cylinders. However, Lifestyle might go along with you finding some place local to you that does that kind of work. Hopefully, any local service place wouldn't have an issue with having to remove the cylinder first. Terry Jim explained that what they are finding is that some sensors are collecting data while the coach is in motion and not just a static level position. This collection of numbers is over loading the sensor and causes the leveler to malfunction like mine is doing. Explains why it goes back to near the same out of level position as before, it defaults to previous setting each time. They are working on a permanent fix but for the mean time he recommends I unplug the sensor 4 pin connector while I am traveling and plug back in when parked. It will auto level to the new setting I have programmed because the sensor will remember the new setting and not be overloaded with garbage data.

Hope I explained this right. Best to talk to Jim directly if anyone is having this problem and he will explain perfectly. Feels good to know it wasn't just me having a malfunction! Is there a method with the Bigfoot system to override the auto-level feature and level it manually. Our 2010 Mobile Suites has manual leveling only, but newer ones have the Level-Up automatic leveling system and that can be overridden to allow manual leveling. I think I'm glad ours is manual. Terry Has nothing to do with the slope or angle of the ground. You can also run it in manual. We have had this system for five years and is one of our favorite features on our Carriage CameoThe black box that the two white molex connectors plug into including the newer “C” units. (I.e. 18512C on the top of the box) It is the sensor, not the computer, but the sensor is in the same box. These comments only apply to “Gen 2” devices. Not the Original “Big Foot” controller. If you don’t have a Gen 2 system this does not apply to your Big Foot system. It has nothing to do with the hydraulic jacks, leaks, memory or whatever. The new sensor is the problem and it gets confused when you travel from the road bumps. Jim’s answer is a straight up one. I recommend using the fully manual operation (select Manual on the control panel) which we have done for some time. It’s so easy and actually faster sometimes than the auto system. Level front to back. Put the rear levers down. Level left to right - done. We use a level in the trailer to determine “level.” The read out on the panel will not be correct if the system won’t auto level. That’s the problem. You can retract in manual as well including retracting just one side of the trailer at a time if you had to raise it much. I.e. in manual you can retract the front and rear jacks on just one side together. Works like a champ in manual and gives you very precise control. We’ve had to do a lot of “leveling” on our Alaska trip without issues.

Happy to provide more info if needed. Bill My sensor is the 18512C as you stated and also like you said I have become way better with manual leveling. My friends impress easily:) Will try what Jim at Quadra suggested about unplugging while traveling and auto level should work when I plug back in. If not the manual level is the way to go. Thanks everyone and safe travels from Alaska Bill. Signing Up As A Member On The Forum --- Living The RV-Dream --- Researching RV Living Money Stuff Toads Full-Timin' With Young 'Uns Boondocking, Solar Power, and R. Campgrounds and RV Parks Pursuing Hobbies and Interests. RV Furniture Motor Vehicles and Their Mechan. RVing Solo We've Made The Decision To Full. Can't Quite Full-Time. Through a lifetime of four season, adventure fun, there’s a Bigfoot RV perfect for you. It’s also the best way we can show you what we are currently doing and how we are accomplishing the standard of perfection enjoyed by Bigfoot RV owners. Right here you will have a comprehensive detailed look at our latest improvements of a product that stands alone in the RV world. Type Questions). Equipment. Operation Questions Wilton is about nine miles southeast of the. Moscow facility. Diagnostics? Check the HWH web site ( www.hwh.com ) for plant closing information. Information concerning any closed time willFrom the HWH home page at www.hwh.com, click on “Contact us”.State, (Province) Zip code HWH during the peak RV summer months? TheRV industry as a whole relies heavily on a large network Dealers, locatedContacting a Dealer may get you a quickerWe won’t help advertise for them by givingHWH air leveling also utilizes BI-AXIS logic.

HWH systems are designed and manufactured with the same commitment toHWH has installed slide-outs on Prevost shells, HWH does not install slide-outsEmergency Information For manufacturer installed leveling andThis link can help you find a dealer: It is a good idea to get an estimate forHWH does offer remanufactured parts whenThe complete jack does not have to beIf you have questions, you can contact HWHThis is a link toContact the coach manufacturer forHWH equipment? Centers and we will work with most RV dealers or repair centers.Service Center, please have them call us. HWH FACTORY for service? People with appointments will be taken care ofDue to time restrictions, area, weatherAt some rallies service may be performed on aQuestions All HWH hydraulic equipment needs to beAll HWH hydraulic equipment including jacks,Dexron or multipurpose transmission fluids can be used if necessary. DO NOTHWH has a fluid available for use in extremeThe jacks may have to be removed and repairedThe following is a link to an informationHow long should it take to completelyRefer to theDO NOT lubricateWhat maintenance does my system need? LubricatingRefer to the following link for jackWhat maintenance does my system need? Refer to theMake sure that all electrical connections areThis includes grounding connections. Weak electrical connections can causeVehicle battery maintenanceInformation Concerning HWH Equipment If desired,Refer to theI dump all the air from my suspension when I store the coach? Storing the coach either way will not hurtSometimes, certain partsRemanufactured parts are sold at 70 of theHWH will issue an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) soNumbered parts. Some parts will have an assemblyThe assembly number is the bestIt is on theParts” on the home page. This is a link to the parts catalog.

It can be helpful to take aIt is also possible that the vehicleHWH has no control overParts prices do not includeWith manual systems, the jacks should alwaysIn either case you should always read theManuals can beThe list is in alphabetic order. There is also a generic section that contains slide-outDifferent coach manufacturers have differentHWH BI-AXIS leveling systems. The 100 and 110 series lever-controlledWith few exceptions, all Joystick-controlledSome sites will require the use of pads. HWHStraight-acting jacks can extend at a slight angle. If the foot is not centeredStraight-actingIf the foot is not centered on the pad, theAfter leveling any system, a tire may be offCheck with the chassis orThis condition will not affect the HWH equipment. It also is a warning if a jack starts toThis puts the coach in a flat plane thatUsing a round bubble level, if.HWH systems use single-acting cylinders for leveling. The jacks are retracted by the use ofThese jacksThe following link explains jackShould I start my engine and build air pressure before retracting my jacks? With lever-controlled leveling systems, it is recommended to start retractingI dump all the air from my suspension before leveling my coach? If the coach is on level ground or if you’reI leave the system on after I finish leveling my coach? This is called the “Sleep Mode”. Either turning theCheck with the coach manufacturer or ownersHWH recommends leveling thenQuestions You should never change the tires or crawl under the vehicle if it is supportedRefer back to the “WARNING and Safety. Information” section. Check with the installer or coachThey have been mounted inside the coach in theSometimes HWH can helpIf HWH cannot help, you can check withThe 305, 325, 625, and 625S system controlThe following are links to these pages. If you have straight-acting jacks you willThere large diameter (2.

25”) valves and smallThe T-handle will turn easily atThe following link shows the large andSome mechanisms willIf all the valves have been opened, after a slide-outThe following link willThe coach manufacturer supplies the winchI have a touch panel controlled levelingThere large diameter (2.25”) valves and smallThe T-handle willI have a touchIf some jacks retract but others don’t, thereThis is a link to an instruction sheet that willIf this instruction sheets helps get the jacksI have straight-acting jacks. What could be wrong? Most touch panel type systems willThis should not be interrupted. Do not push the off button or turn theThe following links contain jack retractionThe new 725 system works much likeThe warning switch information is about theCan I hurt my system? Do I need to get the jack repaired? If a jack was leaking but is no longerAre the other jacks going to be a problemThe cylinder willHow long should it take the jacks to retract? A coach with air suspension may have airAre the jacks staying firmly on the ground. If not there may be an internal valve leak. Then use a marker or piece of tape to make aIf it is a large valve, 2.25” diameter, theIf it is a small valve, 1.50” diameter, theThe part can be ordered online. mr600000.html What is the problem? Jack placement on the frame, weight of theRemember, unlike a house, a motor home doesHaving rock solid stability is not easilyHe said that the new springs are better. Should I have all my springs replaced? There may be clearance issues between the footHWH equipment. There is a lot of information at www.hwh.com If you read the repair manuals carefully, theyThe following link explains the A and B styleIt could be theYou should check for visible oil leaks becauseThe following are some links to frequently neededCatalog: ml11428home.html If you need HWH information, just surf theThe “Tech Support” tab on the home page willHWH website? Our training sections are continually growing.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
10 + 9 =