Braun Pulsonic 9595 Manual

1 post / 0 new
xnnrjitss xnnrjitsa

ENTER SITE »»» DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE »»» BOOK READER

File Name:Braun Pulsonic 9595 Manual.pdf Size: 3595 KB Type: PDF, ePub, eBook Category: Book Uploaded: 28 May 2019, 19:32 PM Rating: 4.6/5 from 759 votes.

Last checked: 15 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download Braun Pulsonic 9595 Manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BRAUN PULSONIC 9595. We hope that this BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 user guide will be useful to you. The pivoting shaver head and floating foils automatically adjust to every contour of your face. Stretch your skin and shave against the direction of your beard growth. With daily use, a cleaning cartridge should be sufficient for about 30 cleaning cycles. The hygienic cleaning cartridge contains alcohol, which once opened will naturally evaporate slowly into the surrounding air. Each cartridge, if not used daily, should be replaced after approximately 8 weeks. The cleaning cartridge also contains lubricates, which may leave residual marks on the outer foil frame after cleaning. However, these marks can be removed easily by wiping gently with a cloth or soft tissue paper. Manual cleaning The shaver head is suitable for cleaning under running tap water. Warning: Detach the shaver from the power supply before cleaning the shaver head in water. Next, switch off the shaver, press the release button 9 to remove the foil and cutter cassette 8 and let it dry. If you regularly clean the shaver under water, then once a week apply a drop of light machine oil on top of the foil and cutter cassette. This guarantee extends to every country where this appliance is supplied by Braun or its appointed distributor. In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service. You'll find the answers to all your questions on the BRAUN PULSONIC in the specifications, safety advice, size, accessories, etc.).

http://gdgom.com/upload/200830022638546665ad8vd1j37b91.xml

Tags:
  • braun pulsonic 9595 manual, braun pulsonic 9595 manual, braun pulsonic 9595 manual instructions, braun pulsonic 9595 manual download, braun pulsonic 9595 manual pdf, braun pulsonic 9595 manual parts.

Detailed instructions fo User manual BRAUN PULSONIC User guide BRAUN PULSONIC Operating instructions BRAUN PULSONIC Instructions for use BRAUN PULSONIC Instruction manual BRAUN PULSONIC Your user manual BRAUN PULSONIC Page 2: Manual abstract: Slowly close the h Thank you, for helping us keep this platform clean. The editors will have a look at it as soon as possible. Zjistite si odpovedi na vsechny vase otazky, tykajici se BRAUN PULSONIC prirucce (informace, specifikace, bezpecnostni poradenstvi, velikost, prislusenstvi, uzivatelske prirucce. Navod k pouziti BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Navod k obsluze BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Uzivatelska prirucka BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Prirucka pro uzivatele BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Navod na pouziti BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Vase uzivatelsky manual BRAUN PULSONIC 9595 Page 2: Abstrakt manualu: wash able reset Thank you, for helping us keep this platform clean. Please try again.Please try again later.Please try your search again later.You can edit your question or post anyway.Amazon calculates a product's star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Unik pulserande teknik for narmare rakning. Foretaget grundades 1921. For at na framgang har Braun hela tiden satsat pa desing, kvalitet och innovation. Tel: 020-21 33 21 www.braun.com Uppladdningsbart batteri. Braun Easy Style Stabilt och lattanvant strykjarn fran Braun. Braun Professional Care 8500 Bra el-tandorste fran Braun med 3D-teknik. Uppladdningsbart batteri och laddningsindikator. Braun Sonic Complete Brauns flaggskepp bland el-tandborstar. Roterande borsthuvud i 360 grader. Please try again later.Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Change at checkout.

http://www.aba67.free.fr/userfiles/brinks-5074-user-manual.xml

To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon packaging at checkout. Please try again.Please try again.Show details. Sold by The Peaceful Outcome, LLC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.Register a free business account Please try your search again later.Charging Base Only - Does Not Include Cord, Instructions, or any other accessories.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Please try again later. Scotto 5.0 out of 5 stars This drop in charger and cleaner is well worth the money. I couldn't be happier.It did not offer this cleaning solution so I was not aware of it until recently. It sounded like a sound idea so I sent for this. It arrived with just the cleaning unit and no directions or solution. I did some research and found that the charging cord for the shaver is also used for the cleaning unit. There were some tutorials online that explained how to use this setup. I got a box of the cleaning solution cartridges through Amazon and cleaned the shaver. It did a very nice job and I will continue to use it. I think it will extend the life of the shaver which seems to be a lot sturdier than the brands I previously used. I would definitely recommend this item.This does a good job of keeping the shaver charged, lubricated, and ready to go.The first one worked for the first few weeks that I owned the Braun Series 7 760cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver. The second one never worked. So I don't know if the problem is in the shaver itself, in the cord or the Base Unit. Warning: The base unit does not come with a new electrical cord. So the problem may be in the cord. Or in the Shaver, which shaves my whiskers very well. The Shaver is now charged only to 40 percent. So it may just be a matter of time until it quits too.

https://skazkina.com/ru/3-sdu-software-manual

The biggest problem is none of these items are returnable. So I'd recommend you stick to your lather and razor. Or grow a beard.No matter how much I clean the charger they do only last a few years. It gives you the warning that you are out of cleaner. Clean it out and it works for a few days. Have used the canned air and removed all of the hairs. Disappointed it only last a few years but substantially cheaper than the 4 times pricier braun shaver. Small price to pay since the braun shaver, 799, is better than the other electric shavers I have tried. Shipper got it here quickly. Will buy again in another few yearsNow I wish I had bought this replacement a long time ago, because the shaver head came out clean as a whistle after the first use. Works perfectly!Factory unit, works great and now have a happy shaver!It uses the charging cord that came with the shaver. Unfortunately rinsing the shaver head under the faucet is just not enough. This unit does a lot better.It charges, but the cleaning liquid recirculation mechanism won't draw liquid. I bought this Braun replacement item with the knowledge that it did not come with a power cable, but in all other respects it looks and works just like the original. From my experience I would say that you can confidently purchase this as a replacement and not be disappointed - just don't throw your power cable away!Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Only for the fact no user instructions includedSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Nice to be able to replace a defunct shaver base, without the cost of a new razor included.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Does NOT run a proper cleaning cycle depending on shaver hygiene level. DOES NOT DRY. Will not purchase again.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Would not be without this Pulsonic Clean and Charge BaseSorry, we failed to record your vote.

http://esteticistapilarruiz.com/images/braun-oral-b-triumph-professional-care-9000-manual.pdf

Please try again I got much closer shaves than before.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Click Here for instructions to enable JavaScript. Use your existing cord. Use single quotes (') for phrases. Because exchange rates change frequently, the exchange pricing posted may differ slightly from your actual charge. For email newsletters and promotions. This is a common problem with your model shaver. The part you need is not available to the consumer and you would not likely be able to install it if you could buy it yourself. You will need to contact a Braun Service Center for repair. If your shaver is less than two years old, it should still be covered under warranty. For Braun Authorized Service Center call 847-869-7755 Trimmer will not close T-8 torx drivers to take apart the head end of the shaver.

https://www.inkfactory.pk/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162847ad4e5bd8---bunn-coffee-maker-grx-b-manual.pdf

Using these Just be sure the ends of the retraction The battery can be purchased from Amazon: and to replace it you will need to remove the rubberized back from the case. The black rubberized back is snapped into place on the silver case so to remove it the first thing to do is to remove the retaining screw. This screw is a Torx T8 and you can see it inside the socket for the power cord. Once this screw is removed, carefully insert a small blade in between the edge of the back and the case at the end away from the shaver head and gently pry up on the case back. Once you get a large enough gap, you can grab the edge of the back with your fingers and pull it off the case working toward the shaver head. The edge of the back by the shaver head has a small lip that slips into the case so it needs to be slipped out of the case edge last. Now you will see four Torx T8 screws holding down the plastic back to the silver case. Remove these screws and pull the back off the case straight up. You will now see the battery you need to replace in its holder. Remove the old battery from its holder and push in the new one in the same orientation. Replace and screw down the case back, snap on the black rubberized back and replace its retaining screw. Charge up the battery and you are good to go. Login to post Why doesn't it start? PRESS THE HELPFUL BUTTON String Trimmer Repair Help How To Troubleshoot Your Weedeater to crank every time (corded-electric) ryobi weed wacker repair string trimmer wont start SIMPLE FIX It sounds like the gears are not turning Most service centers won't even repair electric trimmers, saying that the work is not cost effective. Here is a link to the closest thing to a repair manual. I removed the old pin and used a split pin and ground it down to the proper size. It's now worked for about 2 years just fine. This requires complete dis-assembly.Repair or replace? I took the sparkplug out and put a flash light down the hole and there is a thing that is moving.

AVON-BRATISLAVA.COM/files/files/canon-c2030-manual-pdf

What should I look next, or do you know what is wrong. Thanks for any help. I've had it only 3 years and already Sears have replace the clutch assy.Why doesn't it start? I've replaced the battery and cleaned the unit already. When I take the head off and switch it on the little rotating thing inside spins fine, but as soon as I put the head back on it stops rotating. Can you help What an I doing wrong. Answer questions, earn points and help others. By Ovidiu Nicolae Updated: July 23, 2020 257 Comments With Braun’s current flagship shaver — the Series 9 — still being offered at a premium price, the tried and tested Series 7 is looking increasingly more like a very compelling alternative. Moreover, for the majority of users, the Series 7 still represents the best choice as it’s a great compromise of performance and costs and very few men will really benefit from the features of the more expensive Series 9. The Series 7 is an excellent option for men with sensitive skin that suffer from razor burn, but also for anyone looking for a high-quality electric shaver that is capable of providing close and comfortable shaves. There’s a plethora of currently available Series 7 variations and trying to decide which one to buy can be frustrating and confusing. However, things are actually much simpler when we consider the differences between the Series 7 models that actually matter. In this post we’ll address precisely that and help you narrow down your options so you can make the right buying decision. In 2020, Braun launched a new generation called the Series 7 70. That’s a totally different shaver and one that isn’t actually better performance-wise than the original S7 (you can read my detailed comparison of the two here ). The Braun Series 7 was first launched in 2007 and it quickly became one of the best-selling electric shavers of all time and a mainstay in pretty much every list of recommended shavers.

http://www.zav-mito.si/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162847aea3b893---bunn-coffee-maker-cwtf15-manual.pdf

It was and still is highly acclaimed for its performance, particularly for the supreme comfort it provides during the shave. For the other manufacturers, the Series 7 was the shaver to beat as it quickly became the unofficial benchmark in the industry. Its main selling points were the unmatched comfort, close shaves, reasonable price of the replacement shaving heads, excellent cleaning station and a robust build quality, despite a couple of well-known issues. Let’s tackle those and get them out of the way. First, the head locking mechanism was prone to breaking if you tried to move the shaving head after being locked in the fixed position. The head locking switch of the Series 7 The most effective fix for this would be to simply not use the locking switch; since the Series 7 has a really narrow shaving head, you don’t really need to lock it, even when shaving tricky areas. The second issue is related to the paint right below the shaving head that would sometimes flake and chip after a couple of years. This is caused by the alcohol-based cleaning solution that comes into contact with the paint during the automatic cleaning process; however, the damage is only visual. Apart from these overall minor shortcomings, the Series 7 was a complete and highly capable electric shaver that stood the test of time and actually gained some sort of iconic status in the shaving community. The 790cc is probably the quintessential Series 7 as all the other variations are derived from it, be it by adding or removing certain features. Braun Series 7 790cc See the price on Amazon It’s important to note that these features don’t affect the actual shaving performance in any significant way. This goes for all Series 7 variations as you’ll see next. The so-called new Series 7 The Series 7 has been around for quite some time since its introduction, so Braun decided to give it a refresh. In 2016 new models were introduced and this probably caused even more confusion.

http://saraelv.no/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/162847b1ba81c3---bunn-coffee-maker-btx-b-manual.pdf

In reality, the differences compared to the older Series 7 shavers are mostly minor. This was however possible with the (older) dry only shavers. You have the option of a silver, grey or black color Series 7 (market specific). The newer Series 7 use the same shaving heads as the previous models ( 70s and 70b cassettes ), even though Braun says they have 4 shaving elements. They don’t, the so-called SkinGuard doesn’t count as an active element. The new marketing terms (Protective SkinGuard, 8-D shaving system, MacroMotion, etc) don’t really refer to any new additions that weren’t already present on the older models. The personalization modes (5 of them with the newer shavers, from extra sensitive to turbo mode) continue to be of little to no use. In theory, you would use them to adjust the output of the motor — less power for shaving sensitive areas, more for shaving thick, dense stubble. In reality, they just make the shaver feel slow and you should probably use the highest setting all the time as the Series 7 remains adequately comfortable. The automatic cleaning stations included with the newer shavers lack two features that were specific to this series: the induction heating mechanism for actively drying the foils and the quick clean option. The latter was only available with certain older cleaning stations. They are now completely gone (more details later on). Some of the newer variations come with an updated LCD display (7865cc, 7850cc, 7893s). You can easily tell the new shavers apart from the older models as the updated Series 7 shavers follow the 78xx naming scheme. For example, some of the models for the North American market are the 7865cc (grey), 7899cc (silver), 7898cc (silver), 7893s (silver). The new Series 7 7865cc comes in a grey color scheme. Other model names like 7850cc or 7880cc that are primarily sold on the European market are pretty much identical to their corresponding American models.

AVE-FRANCE.COM/pics/files/canon-c130f-service-manual.pdf

As it was the case with the updated Series 9, Braun tried to unify the Series 7 line with this update. It’s a dry only razor, but has the updated LCD display and comes with the updated cleaning station, so it lacks the induction heating system and the quick clean mode. At this point, I think we can safely say that all Series 7 shavers will provide the same shaving performance, regardless of other features. The Series 7 790cc (7790cc) will probably be the best choice for most men. As you probably know, the Series 7 is available with or without an automatic cleaning station. The station is included only with the cc models like the 790 cc, 7865 cc, etc; the s models (like the 740 s or 7893 s ) don’t come with one and usually cost less. Braun Series 7 7893s See the price on Amazon However, you’ll probably want a Series 7 that comes with a cleaning station for the added convenience. Just like the Series 5 and 9, the Series 7 can be fiddly to clean manually because the inner blades and the foils are merged into a single piece — the cassette — and it offers limited access for a thorough cleaning. In time, fine hair clippings, dead skin, and dirt can remain lodged inside no matter how thorough you are. This is where a cleaning station is very useful, even though you don’t have to use it after every shave. In fact, you shouldn’t. The Series 7 70s cassette But do keep in mind that the cc models are a bit more expensive and you’ll also have to buy refill cartridges. You can find cheaper alternatives to Braun’s solution or even make your own, but be aware that this may void the warranty. Does the Series 7 cleaning station work with s (solo) models like 740s and 7893s. This is one of the most commonly asked questions about the Series 7. And the short answer is YES, it works. Braun Series 7 cc station See the price on Amazon Now, there is a bit of a nuance to that statement.

First of all, the cc variations feature a special coat of paint that can withstand constant exposure to the cleaning fluid. The s models don’t have it, so in time the alcohol-based solution will affect the outer finish. The damage will only be visual though. Braun officially recommends against using the S models with a cleaning station because of that, but there are many users that have successfully done so. And to be perfectly honest, this is a problem that affects the cc models as well and the area right below the shaving head will eventually start to flake, despite having the special paint. The Series 7 solo models are the only ones in Braun’s lineup that will work with a cleaning station. The rest of them — the Series 3, 5 and 9 — will NOT. That’s because despite looking identical and even featuring the two metal contacts on the back, they lack a special chip used by the cc models to communicate with the station. The Series 7 is an exception to this rule and even the s variants are fitted with that particular chip. So if you’re planning on getting an s model and use it with an older Series 7 station for example, you can do that; or maybe you plan on buying a solo shaver and get the station separately later on. Please note that in case anything goes wrong you are fully responsible and the warranty won’t cover any damage. Old vs updated Series 7 cleaning station As mentioned previously, the cleaning base of the updated Series 7 lacks the induction heating system and the quick cleaning setting that were present on the older stations (790cc, 797cc, 799cc, etc.). The new Series 7 cleaning station (no induction drying or quick clean mode). The part number is 81622438. I wouldn’t say that this is a deal-breaker, but it is a letdown to see two unique features that made the Series 7 station that much nicer gone for good.

In practice, this means that with a newer Series 7 like the 7865cc you won’t get a cleaning station fitted with a system that actively dries the shaving head after the cleaning cycle. The Series 9 station uses a fan, while the older Series 7 used induction heating. Induction heating was an optimal solution as it was fast and completely silent. A Series 7 that comes with the older station will be perfectly dry after 40 minutes, while the newer 7865cc for example will need a few hours for the alcohol-based fluid to naturally evaporate. IMPORTANT: Braun phased out the older stations for all the Series 7 models that are currently being manufactured, including the 790cc. All the Series 7 now come with the new cleaning station, meaning no induction heating or quick clean mode. Again, I personally don’t consider this to be a major drawback — the station still does a great job at cleaning and lubricating the shaver — but I admit that I would rather have a nice feature than not having it. Finally, you could get the old station separately from several online stores. There are three part numbers you should be checking out: 81365080 — this is the old model that has both the fast clean mode and the inductive heating system. You can get it from here: Amazon, Encompass, shavers.co.uk. 5675 — this station is actually available in several variations despite all of them having the same part number. It can come with or without the inductive heating element, so unless you know with certainty that it does have it, the station above with the part no 81365080 is probably the one to have. 81622438 — this is the new, updated station that ships with the current Series 7 (no induction heating and no quick cleaning). Dropping the induction heating system is definitely a cost reduction measure from Braun; we also saw it with the Series 5 cleaning station that also lacks any drying mechanism.

Another reason for this could be Braun’s very own Series 9; being the company’s top of the line shaver, it needed a premium feature to stand out from the other less expensive shavers. 3. Price and availability. If you can find a Series 7 that checks pretty much all the boxes and is significantly cheaper than other similar Series 7 shavers, definitely go for it. As I said previously, the difference in performance throughout the entire series is negligible. For example, the 790cc has 3 personalization modes, while the 7865cc has 5. Will this translate into any noticeable improvements in the actual shaving experience? Not really. Just buy the one that is more reasonably priced. Before making your purchase check out both the older and updated Series 7 models as their price seems to fluctuate quite a lot. Braun 70s replacement head See the price on Amazon All Series 7 use the same replacement shaving head — the 70s (silver) or 70b (black). Also, all Braun cleaning stations use the same cartridges, so your costs of maintenance will be the same regardless of which model you end up choosing. 4. Color and included accessories. I guess these details can matter to some extent; if for example you absolutely want a black Series 7, then you can buy the 760cc, the 740s or one of the new 78xx models (country-specific). Some models have different travel cases (plastic, textile, faux leather) or slightly different LCD displays, but again, nothing dramatically different. Usually, the 790cc and 7865cc will be the ones to buy as they don’t cost a lot more than the solo models and I think the cleaning station is worth having. They’re also widely available. Let’s now check out some of the more common buying dilemmas. It also designates shavers sold in different parts of the world, even though they may be identical. In this case, the 790cc-4 has 3 personalization settings (sensitive, normal, intensive), while the original 790cc only had one speed setting.

This is a rather gimmicky feature as I mentioned previously and it won’t make any real difference. It’s also worth mentioning that nowadays all 790cc shavers are actually the -4 variant, even though the retailers don’t always list it explicitly as the 790cc-4 and almost everyone refers to it as 790cc, including me throughout this post. It’s also discontinued and nowhere to be found. 790cc with no personalization settings and white cleaning base. Image source: Pinterest The 790cc-4 includes a zip-up travel case instead of the plastic one that came with the very first 790cc. Bottom line: the Series 7 790cc vs 790cc-4 is a non-issue nowadays. Braun Series 7 790cc vs 7893s The 7893s is one of the more popular solo models. Performance-wise, as in how well it actually shaves, it’s identical to the 790cc. But since the latter comes with a cleaning station and the price difference is usually pretty small, I think the 790cc is a more compelling option. Braun Series 7 7893s See the price on Amazon If however you can grab the 7893s for a great price, then by all means you should get it. After all, the cleaning station can also be purchased later on. Braun Series 7 790cc vs 760cc The Braun Series 7 760cc used to be a great inexpensive alternative to the full-fledged 790cc. While the shaver was almost identical, the cleaning station that was included with the 760cc had some of the features removed: no quick clean mode, no automatic cleaning function, and no hygiene indicator. Braun Series 7 760cc See the price on Amazon This wasn’t necessarily a deal-breaker and considering that it was priced significantly lower than the 790cc, it was actually the better option in the past. These days the price is pretty much the same, in which case the 790cc is the shaver to buy. Moreover, it has an upgraded LCD display and comes with a faux leather pouch instead of the textile one. You can check out my 7865cc review to get all the details.

Braun Series 7 7865cc See the price on Amazon The cleaning station included with the old 790cc used to be fitted with the induction heating mechanism and the quick cleaning mode, but it’s not anymore. The 790cc will also work with the cord plugged in. Braun Series 7 7899cc See the price on Amazon Both are the same performance-wise and again your choice should come down to your needs and of course, the price. Braun Series 7 7865cc vs 7850cc The 7850cc is a very popular model in Europe that can now also be found on various online stores in the USA. Braun Series 7 7850cc See the price on Amazon There are really no differences between the 7865cc and the 7850cc, so my advice would be again to simply get the one you can find at a better price. The same goes for the 7880cc that comes in a matte black finish. Other than that, it is identical to any other cc models from the updated Series 7. Braun Series 7 7898cc vs 7899cc These Series 7 variations are absolutely identical, but their availability is country-specific. The only difference is that the 7898cc comes with a travel case that has a silver zipper, while the one on the 7899cc is black. Really, that’s it. Braun Series 7 7898cc vs 7865cc The only difference between these two is the color: silver for the 7898cc and grey for the 7865cc. Other than that, they’re identical and you should get the one that is available in your country or at a better price. The 7898cc is usually a really good pick in the UK: Braun Series 7 7898cc See the price on Amazon Conclusion All the Series 7 models use the same shaving heads and will basically provide an almost identical shaving experience, despite some apparent differences that would suggest otherwise. Hopefully this post cleared up some of the confusion regarding the Series 7 and the various models. I will keep it updated and include new models as they are being released. If you have any further questions, make sure to post them in the comments below.

+1

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
4 + 0 =